New Acquaintances & A Royal Invitation - Part One

Hello everyone sorry for the long wait havent been well but I hope you all enjoy the Chapter, and remember. If you like/ love this story comments, votes or becoming a follower helps me to do the next half. Enjoy.

                                                                                          The Storyteller

Chapter Sixteen

New Acquaintances & A Royal Invitation

Thousands of balls of bright coloured light no bigger than one’s eye darted out from behind the trees, bushes and patches of vibrant wild flowers with graceful giddy haste. Blinding their sensitive eyes as the glowing orbs flew in the air like a disturbed swarm zig zagging in a chaotic mess of overlapping traffic, while others flew around the carriage as if naturally rehearsed. As if they had waited for the right opportune moment to surround them like pry, and once every orb circled around them their giddy excited speed became faster than what the eye could see. Their speed created a furious uncontrollable wind which furiously wisped their hair across their faces and above their heads, as the orbs flew around them an impossible speed as the wind tried to force their eyes closed. When Juliana could slightly open her eyes she could see a bright pastel whirlwind encircling around them, as sweet girlish giggles echoed repeatedly in her ears.

Within mere seconds the whirlwind eventually began to die down to where both Juliana and Rosa could open their eyes as the orbs that continued to circle them became slow and noticeable as the floated around in a suspended motion. Glistening and glowing until one by one each small tiny orb burst releasing sprinkles of coloured bright dust, but unlike fireworks which fade and die once they exploded. Their sparkling coloured light grew brighter and brighter until they took a silhouetted human looking form, all hovering on either side of the carriage barricading the doors in their unclear human forms as they hovered above the ground. While others stood standing or on their hands and knees looking over the carriage roof trying to peer through the window, but as soon as they touched the carriage their bright colourful silhouetted forms began to take shape and become more refined.

Filled with wonder, curiosity and confusion Juliana bewildered to the sudden invasion, as her hair lay in a mass of messy layers looking wild and untidy as her fingers combed through her hair to calm the wildness and put it in its natural place. She could not help herself but lean over the perch of her seat as she leaned over the arm rest to look round the corner of the carriage, to see what was happened to the glowing forms as she saw that each of the silhouetted bright forms had took on a beautiful individual form, in the colours they appeared with translucent wings with a tinged of colour. Some even had peculiar coloured hair in unusual fetching styles as well as their vibrant foreign clothes of silk; they all had pale sun kissed skin with large framed colourful eyes with smiling radiant lips. As she saw every young women hand wings where she had suddenly realised what they were, as they began to tap or pat their slender defined hands on the doors, windows and walls. As they called out adoringly in sweet alluring voices “Drake! Drake! Drake, please come out we want to see you” they called out repeatedly.

But not a sound or reply was given inside the carriage was still and silent as Drake sat alone in the darkness ignoring their obsessive pleas, yet still the continued to call his name in vain. He was not enchanted by their beautiful looks them, nor did their alluring whimsical sweet voices persuade him to grant their wishes, he sat silently still with his cloak around him with his arms crossed with hood up covering his head as he let them call for him.

Their gentle graceful taps and pats became more furious, hard handed and more excited against the walls and glass, as they cried his name louder and louder until their voices ended like an excited squeal like a crazed obsessive crowd. As they jumped and hovered up and down trying to squeeze past one another in order to get closer to the door, hoping they could persuade him to come out with their alluring voices. As they continued their tireless obsession knocking and slamming their hands tirelessly against the carriage while others desperately tried to force the doors open, as their slim bodies floated in the air as they attempted to pull the door open with all their might with no prevail leaving their faces flustered red.