fights

"im trying Michael! you hardly do any work at home!" you yelled at your boyfriend Michael. this was one of your worst fights yet. he's been irritable lately, getting ticked off at the littlest things and hasn't been giving you much affection. you've had to beg for your kisses for a week now. "i work my ass of so we can pay for this house! god, why are you being such a bitch about it?" he yelled back. "I'm not being a bitch Michael! fucking dammit, I'm the only one who keeps this house clean!  I do the laundry, I pick up the messes, I do the dishes, I do everything!" you yelled louder, pulling your hair so hard you were surprised that it didn't fall. you could feel tears welling in your eyes. "because you're the woman!" he blurt out. your jaw dropped to the floor. his face softened as he realized what he had said. he knew how much of a feminist you were, how much you hated stereotypes for women and in general. you tightened your lips into a straight line to keep your composure. "i didn't mean to say that oh god baby please dont be mad. oh my god, baby. im so sorry im sorry for everything," he apologized. you took a deep breath and looked up to the ceiling to keep tears from spilling out of your eyes. "im gonna go for a walk," you finally said, walking past him towards the door. "please come back," you heard him whisper. you grabbed your keys and left him alone. as you walked to the park near your house, you thought a lot. you knew he didn't mean what he said. he is such a sweetheart and you knew he would never hurt you intentionally. hopefully this fight put him back into his place and now he'll stop being an ass and help around the house as much as he used to before. he would always help you with everything that needed to be done, you didn't understand why he was acting up. as it started to get dark outside, you decided to head home. you tiptoed inside to find michael sitting against the wall of the kitchen, his knees tucked into his chest and the shattered glass of a beer scattered around him. it broke your heart to see him like this. you sat down beside him yet he didn't acknowledge your presence. "fucking idiot. why'd i have to take it out on you?" "take what out on me?" you asked, making him jump. his eyes met yours and he tackled you to the floor. "you scared the living hell out me. dont leave me, ever please. you're the best thing that ever happened to me. i love you so much," he muttered and he held you close. "mikey. what's wrong?" you asked him. "let me clean this up first. go upstairs and relax." he told you and you nodded. once you made it to your bedroom, you saw light peeking out from under the bathroom door. you opened the door, revealing what Michael had set up. the bathtub was filled with bubbles, a note laying on the counter. 'babygirl im so sorry. i promise you ill be better. i love you. relax now darling. -m' you smiled at his thoughtfulness and removed all your clothes. all the worries and stress you had before disappeared as you dipped into the warm water. once you got out, you put on your fluffiest pajamas and joined michael on the bed. "tell me what happened." you demanded as you cuddled into his side. "i fucked up. i knew i had. i felt so stupid right when you walked out that door. all because of the stupid..." he trailed off, not finishing his sentence. "stupid what?" he sighed and closed his eyes, failing to keep the tears from pouring. "i dont deserve you. you are one of the most incredible people to grace the earth and i dont know what I'd do without you. everyone knows it too. 'that can't be your girl!' 'no way, mike! can't believe you scored such a gorgeous girl!' 'I wouldn't be shocked if she dumped you!' " he muttered. "who told you these things?" you asked him, worried. he stayed silent, shaking his head. "it doesn't matter, they're right. you could do so much better than a guy like me, who spends all his time gaming and dying his hair that's gonna fall out." "Michael that's not true at all. I'd never leave you, ever. I need you as much as you need me. I love you so fucking much. and I'm not that pretty anyway." "you're too good to be good for me." "im not leaving your side, ever. just tell me whenever you feel like this or I won't have a clue. dont ever doubt your worth Michael, youre worth more than you can imagine."