youre famous

imagine you're famous. you make your own music and you're touring the world. you decided to cover one for your favorite songs. "this song helped me get through tough times. it's by my favorite band 5 seconds of summer. y'all know about my not so secret crush on Michael, but that's not why I love them. they helped me through a lot. this song is called jet black heart," you spoke to the crowd. what you didn't realize bc you were too into the song that your band that backs you up was no longer your band, but none other than 5sos. you started to sing the first verse. you heard a familiar raspy voice booming through the speakers when the pre-chorus started. confused, you turned around and saw Michael Clifford. your jaw dropped as you saw the rest of the band, Luke. Calum, and Ashton. you harmonized with them throughout the chorus then let Luke take over while you hugged Michael first. you smiled at him and he smiled back, winking at you before you went to Calum and started singing the chorus again. When Calum did his solo during the bridge you hugged Luke and waited till the song was over to hug Ash. "I can't believe this happened. thank you guys so much for everything you've done for me." you smiled through happy tears before the band enveloped you in a group hug. "we all know you have a huge crush on mikey," Luke started. "he has something to tell you." you met eyes with Michael, his smile brightening up the arena. "I kinda have a crush on you too," he blushed, scratching the back of his neck. "will you go on a date with me?" you gasped and nodded jumping into his arms while he spun you around.