he leaves you a gift

you had just gotten home from dropping Michael off at the airport. it was the last time you'd see him for a few months so you're already a bit unstable. you walk into your shared home and you see a CD case on the kitchen counter with a note that read 'enjoy, xx mikey'. you opened it up and all there was inside was a CD with no title. curiously you put it in your old CD player and the first thing you heard was his voice. "Hey babe, I know how much you've wanted to hear this. Its just something for you to remember me, even though you've stolen most of my shirts. but yeah, this is the rough draft of Sounds Good Feels Good." you don't know how long you sat there crying, listening to the raw emotion in the boys voices. they were doing something they loved and you were so proud. it was getting dark outside when you heard your phone ring. you answered the facetime call wiping away your tears. "baby why are you crying?" Mikey asked as soon as the call connected. "because I love you, and the gift," you managed to say through tears. "did you see the other thing?" "what other thing?" "look inside the case." you got up from the floor, walking over to where you left the CD case. inside laid a folded up piece of paper. you gasped and squealed as you saw it was a plane ticket to anywhere. "I love you babe, I'll see you soon."