car accident pt2

"how's he doing?" ash asked as the boys walked in. "nothing has happened. they're giving him two more weeks before they cut off life support," you said weakly, not moving in your wheelchair. "two weeks? two weeks?!! that's absolute bullshit!! hospitals are supposed to save lives, not destroy them!!" luke burst, surprising everyone in the room. he's been the most quiet the past week. "im sorry. i just can't see my best friend go," he mumbled, before stepping outside. all of a sudden, the machine started flatline. when it didn't stop, you panicked. "no. no, this can't be happening," you started. you wheeled yourself to the bed, pressing the button that calls the nurse. immediately they came in, Ashton pushing you away from the bed as you began to cry. "he can't die! no, please! dont die," you sobbed. you didn't bother looking that way, knowing that they were trying to shock him back to life. they kept placing the defibrillator on his chest, until they were about to quit. but then the machine gave a steady beat. the nurses checked his pulse and left. "he's a lucky one," they said. "Michael. I know you can hear me. keep fighting. you need to stay here, with the boys, your fans, and me! and..." you couldn't finish your sentence and began to sob again. "y/n, what are you talking about?" Luke asked. you couldn't answer, but luckily ash broke the silence. "whatever happens, y/n, you've got us." ~one week later~ "do you think he'll make it?" cal asked, all of you gathered in the hospital room, surrounding Michael's pale body. "i hope so," you mumbled. "he's tough. he'll make it." ash said. "this is my fault," you mumbled, remembering that night. "no its not. it was that sick drivers fault." luke stated. "whatever," you sighed. mike's doctor came in. "there's been a change in plans, I'm afraid. we're cutting the support tomorrow," he said. "you can't do that!" you yelled, the rest of the boys agreeing with you. "im sorry, but he's showing no signs of awakening." "we won't let you do this." "I'm afraid there's nothing you can do, miss-" "do you know who I am?" "enlighten me miss." "I'm his soon-to-be wife! you will NOT take him away from me! I'm carrying his child right now! this baby will not grow up without a father!" you demanded. "y-youre pregnant?" a groggy, familiar voice asked. you're head immediately snapped to Michaels bed, the fire in your eyes melting as you finally met his. "y-you're awake?" "I asked you first," he smirked weakly. you pushed yourself to the side of his bed, putting all your weight on your good leg and wrapping your arms around him. "I missed you so much," you cried, before stepping aside and letting the boys greet him. "do you remember what happened?" you asked. he nodded weakly. "it's not your fault." "you could hear us?" cal asked. he nodded again. "how long was I out?" he asked. "two long ass weeks," luke answered, a chuckle escaping everyone's lips. "y/n, you still haven't answered my question." "yes. I'm pregnant." "who's the father?" Ashton joked, laughter filling the air as you were all reunited with Michael.