13: Love, Love, Love.

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god, just- let's go to school!" I said grabbing my bookbag. All the guys followed me outside. We got into Jack's car and drove to school.

As I got out the car at the school parking lot, someone immediately came running to me and crashed their lips onto mine. Shawn. I heard all the guys yell and whistle, which caused me to smile into the kiss, and so did Shawn. We finally pulled away and I looked into Shawn's eyes.

"I love you Shawn Mendes" I said.

"I love you Alexandra Gilinsky" he said.

///

I walked out of the school building with Shawn holding my hand.

"What are you doing for thanksgiving?" Shawn asked me as I leaned on Jack's car.

"I'm not sure, Jack and I were saying that we might just go eat at Olive Garden, just him and I" I told him. "My dad hasn't been home all week, I doubt he'll come for thanksgiving so"

"You aren't going with Johnson?" He asked me leaning closer.

"Nah" I said. "And my sister's are going to Laura's boyfriends house, but she didn't invite Jack or me"

"Well, how about if you and Jack come to my house? My mom and Aaliyah are coming later today" he told me.

"Really? You want us to go with you?" I asked him.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" He asked as he leaned in to kiss me.

"Hey! Lovebirds! Get off my car!" Jack yelled and slightly pushed us.

"Jaaaaack!" I said extending the 'a' sound in his name.

"Whaaaaat?" He said doing the same thing.

"Hey Jack, do you and Alex wanna come to my place for thanksgiving?" Shawn asked Jack.

"We don't wanna bother your family time Shawn" he told him.

"No! You won't bother, I want you guys to come, I'm thankful for you guys" Shawn said.

"Alright bro, we'll come, we gotta dress nice right?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, I'll text you what time to show up, probably around 5:30ish on Friday" he told us.

"Alright, now get off my car, let's go Alex" Jack said pushing us.

"Wait, Jack take a picture of Shawn and I, I actually look nice today" I told Jack.

"Babe, you always look nice" Shawn told me as he kissed my temple.

"Thanks, but let's just take the picture" I told him.

"Okay baby" he said. I handed Jack my phone and we took one just smiling and then where Shawn intertwined our hands, he was smiling at the camera and I was in position to give him a kiss, but before Jack could take the picture Johnson, Nash, Cameron, Taylor and Matt all came and distracted us.

"Guys! We were trying to take a picture!" I told them.

"You can still take it, but it better with us!" Nash said and got into a 'model' pose which caused me to laugh. Jack took the picture with all the guys messing around, me laughing and Shawn staring down at me with a smile on his face and our hands still intertwined.