"My bestfriend is back"

Începe de la început

"Are you a pervert or something?" Jimin punches his side lightly. They were both giggling from the immense happiness of seeing each other.

"Okay. So is this supposed to be an emotional reunion?"

They both unlocked their embrace to look at Jeon Jungkook who was standing beside Yoongi.

Jimin stared at him questioningly, he just ruined a moment, "What're you doing here?"

"School?" He looked mad, somehow looking at his angry expression annoys Jimin but it also confused him. 'Why does he look so angry?'

"Shit." Taehyung muttered so Jimin looked up at him with a confused expression. "Jimin." He looked down at Jimin. "He's Jeon Jungkook... my boyfriend."

Jimin was surprised, "What?" He almost yelled staring at the taller in disbelief.  He blabbed like a fish for almost a minute, looking at Jungkook then back at Taehyung.

'What??'

'But I shouldn't be this surprised.' Jimin thought so he cleared his throat and nodded.

"Hey, Jungkookie." Taehyung was now looking at Jungkook a bit coldly.

"I guess you two need time," Jimin spoke seriously walking past Jungkook as if the latter wasn't staring him down.  He takes Yoongi's hand, he turns his body so he is completely facing Yoongi. "I'll introduce you next time."

Yoongi simply nodded with a smile before they walked away. Jimin has no idea why he's smiling so he ignores it.

'What am I feeling though?'

***

Jimin was looking out the window when Jungkook sat beside him. Jimin automatically looked around the room but Taehyung was nowhere. His phone vibrated so he quickly pulled it out of his pocket.

From: Taetae
We're not in the same class : (
From: Taetae
Let's talk later? 😞

To: Taetae
What's up with you and Jungkook? So he's the guy how come you didn't tell me?

From: Taetae
Sorry I didn't think you'd ever meet anyway.

To: Taetae
What do you mean?

He didn't reply, Jimin shoved his phone back at his pocket grumbling in annoyance. He then took a glance at Jungkook and he seemed mad himself.

'I don't like Jungkook...he pisses me off, I should stop talking to him. He's no good based on Taehyung's words.'

Taehyung would always say his boyfriend's a pain in the ass. Their relationship started out as a pretentious act to make Jungkook's fiance leave him alone. At first Jungkook was sweet and considerate but he later became possessive as fuck that's why he's here. He moved here first so he could be with Taehyung.

Jimin shouldn't have wasted his time talking to a freak. And to think he even rated him a 7/10 daddy material. He snorted and rolled his eyes.

***

"Jimin? Hoseok and I will have a date so I won't go home with you today nor do I plan on meeting your friend." Yoongi spoke with a steady voice, ready to walk away.

"Why are you being like this Hyung?" Jimin asked a little over the edge.

"I don't like him. Bye Jimin." He said as he started to walk away from Jimin. 'Just like that? Why is he being so rude?'

"What the fuck's the matter with you?" Jimin asked but the older didn't bother to look back. 'Why is he making me suffer so much?!' "Hyung!!!"

Jimin stomped his feet in annoyance and kept mumbling curses. 'Min Yoongi is such an asshole! How dare you leave me behind like this!'