"The freak's in a relationship"

Chapter Four

"The freak's in a relationship"

Jimin kept on rolling his eyes at Jungkook every time he'd notice the latter looking at him, it's either he'd smirk or shrug and these actions are getting on Jimin's nerves. Also, he's not into kinks at all, what kind of kink was this freak into?

"You okay Jimin?" One of his classmates asked right after lunch break. He was referring to Jimin's neck wrapped securely with a handkerchief to cover a huge bite mark. He checked it in the bathroom mirror earlier, he wondered how Jungkook could've left such a huge mark that fast.

"Yeah... it's just rashes." Jimin reasoned flashing his eyesmile. "I'm allergic to dogs." He added speaking a little louder for Jungkook to hear. The latter only scoffed staring at the open book on his desk.

"Oh what did the dog do?" Another guy asked as they crowded around Jimin's space. In normal circumstances he'd most probably push them away from invading his personal space but not this time.

"It licked me and then tried to attack me." Jimin stated his face forming a disgusted expression. He wanted to laugh when he caught a glimpse of a frowning Jungkook.

"Stupid dog." Someone chimed looking at Jimin with a worried expression.  Truth be told, Jimin doesn't even know them nor does he consider them friends.

"I hope it doesn't have rabies." He heard another one say.

He merely nodded in agreement. But what the hell, if it had rabies he wouldn't be here talking to them but in the hospital. They started to walk away from Jimin when the teacher arrived. Jimin made sure to send a wink at Jungkook who just glared at him.

His eyes started to wander around and he spotted Yoongi who was focused in front. He's just sitting still, looking bored as fuck.

Jimin silently wished he'd look at him.

***

After the bell rang Jimin took his time to stuff his materials back in his bag.

"By the way, a lick won't give you rabies." Jungkook whispered leaning down so his lips were a few centimeters away from Jimin's ear. The latter could feel the air that's puffing out of Jungkook's lips. Jimin quickly moved away.

"I know." Jimin grumbled when his heart started to beat fast. He glared at a smirking Jungkook.

"Yeah? So you like to play pretend?" He questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Wha-what are you trying to say?" Jimin slightly narrowed his eyes at the other boy who was leaning a bit too close for his liking.

Jungkook chuckled, "Why are so serious all of a sudden?" The black haired boy pulled back before standing up, completely towering over Jimin who's still seated quite stiffly. "Since we're talking about dogs... you need a leash." He said smiling a bit wickedly as he walked away.

Jimin was shocked, he just couldn't understand what the boy in front of him was all about. He's positive he's not scared, or was he?

'Jungkook's a freak! Just a nerdy clean freak!'

Jimin abruptly stood up and was about to follow Jungkook when someone grabbed him by the arm. He looked behind him and saw Yoongi.