"Stop acting cute. These guys are basically hoes for you." Yoongi pointed out shooting Jimin a glare.

"Uh I think I know? What the fuck's the matter? Besides, I'm just being friendly." Jimin shrugged raising an eyebrow at the elder.

"There's a huge difference between being friendly and flirting. For heaven's sake Jimin, you shouldn't hit on them. Not at least all." The elder slowly shook his head in disapproval. Jimin only responded with a snort, he knows that but it was his way to distract himself from loving someone who can't even see him.

Jimin just can't get over him no matter what he does. He couldn't distance himself away from him, away from Min Yoongi—he belongs to someone else.

"I know what I'm doing. Back off." Jimin grumbled his lips formed a line and his eyebrows knitted as he kicked a stray pebble to express his annoyance.

He heard Yoongi blow an exasperated sigh before snorting, "Whatever."

They continued to walk side by side and not really conversing anymore. Jimin would flash his signature eyesmile to any guy he likes and not caring if the elder was staring at him. Jimin was used to them bickering, it was a common argument they would have. Yoongi was the first to break the silence, "By the way, we're in the same class." Yoongi sounded a little down when he spoke and Jimin was certain he knew why.

"I know. Are you sad because your boyfriend's in another class?" Jimin reluctantly asked choosing to look down at his shoes as he walked. He noticed a stain on his black shoes that his mother had always polished for him but lately she'd been busy to even hold his shoes and Jimin was a little happy because he doesn't really appreciate going to school with such shiny black shoes.

"Obviously, what other reasons are there?" Yoongi asked without vigor, he rubbed at his eyes and yawned. Jimin didn't realize he was now the one staring, 'he didn't get enough sleep' that was his thought.

"You look tired." Jimin stated.

Yoongi blushed as he spoke, "I stayed up late chatting with Hoseok." He admitted, smiling at himself. Jimin could feel his heart fall down to his stomach, he pursed his lips as he nodded, Yoongi only sees him as a friend, he knows that and he accepts that.

'How will this year go? I wonder if I'd be used again.'

Jimin had accepted it, everything that Yoongi would do to him.

Min Yoongi used him before, when he and his boyfriend would fight. It was okay to Jimin because he was regarded as a fuckboy. Jimin can fuck anyone he wants in class, if he chooses to.

He loves Yoongi but hates him at the same time. He hates that the other can't see that he is harboring romantic feelings towards him. The elder was too blinded by his love for Jung Hoseok. Jimin would lie if he says it's not killing every cell in his body whenever he sees them laughing and enjoying each other's company.

"Where do you want to sit?" Yoongi inquired.

Jimin blinked a couple of times, noticing that they had arrived at the assigned classroom. He then looked at Yoongi and it made his blood boil, his mood changed, "In your face." He answered sarcastically rolling his eyes.

Yoongi sighed in frustration, shaking his head, "Okay okay do the fuck you want. Fuck whoever. I don't have a say in it anyway." He threw his hands up in the air in defeat.

"Exactly, I don't need you babysitting me Hyung."

"I wouldn't if you don't need to be." Yoongi muttered audibly.

Jimin strode his way to the last row and sat near the window, waiting for the elder to sit at the empty chair beside him. He rested his chin on his hand looking out the window to stare at the birds taking shelter in the trees, it started to rain.