Help me (chapter 1)

(DISCLAIMER: THIS BOOK IS VERY OLD, AND IM TOO BUSY WITH MY SEQUEL TO
COME FIX THIS BUT I WILL, SO BARE WITH ME ON THIS AWFUL GRAMMAR AND ENGLISH, I CAN RIGHT BETTER I SWEAR 😂😅

Got it? Okay, on with the story)

Sooooo yeah, I haven't seen many child× anti and dark sooooo this gonna be mine😀😀And pic above is your eyes.
So same again
(y/n)= your name
(t/c)=tear color, yes since your half-demon, your tears aren't normal transparent soooo choose a color
(f/c)=fur color, along with wolf ears you can turn into a wolf
(s/c)=spike color, the spikes on your tail
(w/c)=wing color
ok we good

(y/n) pov
I ran as fast I could, it's pouring out here and I am soken wet but I still ran, my dad right on my tail, (not literally) I turn and run into an alleyway remembering very good what happened

Flash back~
I pack my clothes in my backpack, my dad got me out of the orphanage. I put on my jacksepticeye shirt. He along with markiplier are my favorite YouTubers, not to mention their dark sides which I like too. I put my red flannel over my shirt, and I put my hair over one of my eyes. I walk out with my dad, he took me out during midnight and it was pouring outside, once we were good far away from any kind of building he stops walking. I stood there confused until I saw that he took out a gun out of his sweater pocket, It didn't take two guesses for me before I started running.
End of flash back~

Back to (y/n) pov
As I run into the alleyway only with a few secs to spare, I retract my tentacles and wings, I hide my tail by putting it in my long shorts, and I also hide my wolf ears by laying them flat on my head and putting my hair over them.

Lastly I run to a corner of the ally and closing my eyes only enough to see but they cant glow in the dark and just in time because my dad was right there gripping the gun in his hand, I started crying, which wasn't a good time cause my tears glow (t/c), and by glow I mean they glow in the dark so he saw me. As he stood there with the gun on my head I couldn't see that much cause the tears pilled up in my eyes making it hard to see, but with one single blink, they came streaming down my face and mixing with the puddles from the pouring rain outside making the puddles glow slightly.

But before he pulled the trigger a voice came from behind him "Well what do we have here" said the voice, my dad spun around and I caught I glimpse of two men standing there "I believe we caught a killer, what do you think Dark?" the other man said, he had a slightly Irish accent, but when he said the other mans name I curled up by bringing my legs to my chest and covering my head with one hand while my other is holding my legs to my chest.

"I believe we did Anti" Dark I suppose said. I look up a tiny bit, to see that my dad has his gun in front of them but they disappeared and then reaped behind him. My dad took running....leaving me with the two men, I hid my face and whimpered softly scared of what they do to me "Hey its ok, we won't hurt you" Anti I believe said, I look back up with my sparkily galaxy eyes, (t/c) tears streaming down my face. They look at my eyes in shock witch in surprise from cause they don't have normal eyes either, I look at Anti then at Dark "W-why did y-you save m-me?" I hiccup out, Anti gives me a hand to stand up, I grab it and stand. "Well, we don't want a cute little girl dead don't we?" Dark days, I sigh and look at the both of them with scared eyes "Correction, monster half-demon girl" I say, they look at me confused.

I motion them to a light lamp, I stand under the light and with that I take out my tentacles and (w/c) wings, I grab my (s/c) spikey tail out my long shorts, and I spring my (f/c) wolf ears out of my hair. I look at the both of them as my tail curls around me, I fold my wings and my tentacles are just laying down "See what I mean?" I say.

Anti pov (yassss another pov for crying out loud 😜)
I look at the little girl in shock by her being half-demon which I love, I look at Dark with pleading eyes, he sighs and looks at the half-demon girl which I don't know her name jet "Hey do you have were to live?" he asked the scared girl.

Back to (y/n) pov
I look up surprised of why they asked me if I live somewhere "I don't, and I'm not going back to my mom and dad....that almost killed me" I say while looking down like if I was in trouble "Wait for what! that was your dad!?" Anti says surprise, I tried to answer but a sneeze and I start to shiver. Oh yeah, I forgot I was soken wet. "How about you come with us, it would be nice to have a girl demon," Dark says as he picks me up bridal style, I just nod my head as I put my head on his chest, wolf ears down and I fall asleep.

wow that was long geez my hand is dead forever but I just noticed that I said and keep writing girl instead of girl/boy soooooo I'm not going to change it but if you boy you can just either keep reading or just don't cause mostly its going to be girl stories but don't worry I'll do a boy one..............soon 😀😀 but ill see you in the next chapter but-bye 😘😛 oh and I forgot to mention you still have your backpack with your clothes in it I just didn't write it in there cause its not important, ok bye😜