Chapter 11

I felt hands all over me. Pulling me. I couldn't see my vision was blurred but I was too fucked up to fight the feeling that something was wrong. The cold air hit me with the realization that I was being carried. I touched my kidnappers face.

"You have a long nose." I giggled drunkenly. The light spilling from the streetlights hurt my eyes so I closed them. "Shhh don't be so loud." The familiar low rumble of the mans voice triggered something inside me. "Say that again" I mumbled.

He chuckled "What? 'Don't be so loud'?" I sighed loudly. "I love your voice." I swear I could feel his heart racing underneath his thin t shirt. I placed my hand over his heart.

"My heart is yours." He said breathlessly. I almost fell out of his arms, my head was spinning. I didn't know whether it was the booze or the fact that Chris is driving me crazy. He held onto me. "Don't worry I'm holding onto you." I could smell the beer on his breath. The smell used to make me feel uneasy but it brought me so much peace. I don't know how long he had been carrying me but eventually I let the rocking of his step put me to sleep.

---
Ik that was short but hey that was something right??? Vote and comment to let me know if you like the story so that I can update faster. Thanks :)