the day maya cried

Maya pov
J-"what's it to me ,well we made a deal and I came to apologize to you but I see you all over Charlie OK I don't care if I have a girlfriend OK just because I have a girlfriend doesn't me I don't have feelings towards you"
M-"what's wrong with you . You never explain yourself to me and yet when I have someone who I'm not even seeing you demand I explaine myself "
J-"well-"
M-"well what? Because you think you don't have to ,you don't own me OK "
J-" it just when I saw you two together it hurt , OK "
M-" it hurt you to see us hug ,how do you think I felt to have just kissed you and then see you kiss your girlfriend. Maybe their will be a someday just not anytime soon OK "
I felt tears going down my cheek ,without another word I take off running to Riley's
I get there and I realized she is always there for me and tells me the truth . After I was done crying and calm she talk to me .
R-"maya I know it's upsetting but look ,yes he didn't explain that he had a girlfriend but come on you texted Charlie not thinking what josh thought and you knew you had the right to not explain yourself. Yes josh was in the wrong when he demanded that you explain yourself and him not once explaining himself ."
M-"well the night of the party and I spent the night he tried to talk to me but I shut the door on him , he did try to explain but I didn't let him "
R-"maya I love you and I'm not saying its your fault but I want all this to be over so just talk to him OK "
M-"OK "
I just get up and run out of Riley's room and look for josh I found him in the guest room laying down with headphones on.I walk in and sit at the edge of the bed .
J-"maya what are yo-"
I cut him off .
M-"I'm here to say sorry , I made it seem like I was dating Charlie when I never was cause I saw how jealous you got when I talked about him."
J-"maya I get it I kissed you first even though I knew I had a girlfriend at the time I gave you mixed signals so it's all my fault but me and her Broke up"
M-"wait you did ? It wasn't cause of me was it "
J-"no but it would of ended anyway . I was on my way to tell her about what happened between us and that I like you and only you and hopefully we could still be friends,well it turns out she was still in love with her ex-boyfriend for like five years and such ,not only that she kissed him to and we are friends and I think it's better that way "
I could feel tears forming in my eyes and going down my face.
J-"maya what's wrong I didn't mean to make you upset"
M-"I'm not upset I'm not crying cause I'm upset I'm crying because I always thought you never really liked me as much as I liked you but you do "
He was right next to me and pulled me in a hug .
J-"I've always like you Maya I was just in so much denial because of are ages but I don't care OK " he pulls away so he's looking straight at me with his hands on my shoulders.
J-"I know, I know I'm three years older and go to college but would you promise not to date anyone and I won't date anyone either ."
M-"what do you mean me and you boyfriend and girlfriend"
J-"not exactly,I don't want to wait for someday OK because I don't want someday I want today . We hold hands and don't date anyone and we can hang out but it's not a date and we don't call each other boyfriend and girlfriend, what do you say ?"
M-"I love your ideas, you know that "
We hug and at that moment I was happy not like when I'm with Riley even though she makes me happy but this happy I just couldn't explain it .

Thank u very much I am sorry it is late I Broke my glasses and I am super blind without them so plz forgive me I have new glasses and I will try my best to post everyday I love all don't forget to comment and vote