party

Maya pov
Josh was here I didn't want to be so excited and wired ,so when he send hi to me I jumped on him and gave him a kiss on the cheek . I totally played it cool once we were both standing face to face the girl came and put her arm on his shoulder. "Hi I'm Lilly And you must be Maya ,josh talk about you once in awhile". Oh why did she have to say it like that ? "Well I'm going to go say hi to everyone else,and great to see you Maya you two stay and get to know each other" josh said as if he wants us to be friends. I tried to start a conversation with Lilly " so are you from.Philly like Josh?","Ya but let's cut to the chase you like Josh don't you?" She said it as if she already knows the answer and in an angry voice
"Yes I do like Josh ,and he likes me","let's not get crazy Josh thinks he likes you ,but come on your way to young for him and way to imitate for him too". What was this girls problem I hardly knew her and yet she was acting like she knew me and didn't like me. "Listen ,your still in high school and he's going to college I don't think you guys would ever work plus I know he likes me because we are the same age and I'm mature for Josh ". What she was saying made me feel bad maybe she was right ,maybe we won't have a someday after all . Right before Lilly went to go find Josh she told me" give up ,josh is mine and your only going to get hurt in the end Maya and also have fun it's a party " she winked at me and walked away I'm assuming to go look for josh . I went to Riley's room.to sit and think at the bay window. When I sat there all I wanted to do was cry but I didn't I kept myself together . Ten minutes latter I heard someone knock before I could answer the door was opening it was someone I wasn't expecting. It was topanga she sat down next to me and asked me why I wasn't out there at the party having fun. I was hesitant at first but I told her what happened between me and Lilly . Once I was done telling her she looked at me and said " maya your fearless and strong ,you have been though a lot and you had to grow up and be mature at a young age. This is the first time you've ever met this girl she doesn't know you like Josh dose ". She gave me a hug she said she had to go do something real quick and to stay and wait . A minute after she left Riley came in . She sat next to me and said that topanga told her that her bestfriend needed her . I was so happy to be there with Riley we talk for a good twenty minutes and then we went back to the party . When we got to the living room I didn't see Lilly anywhere . Josh came up to me and asked me where I was ,I told him I was talking to Riley in her room . He grabbed my hand and brought me to Riley's room we sat at the bay window. He asked me what happened between me and Lilly . "Josh nothing happened why did she say something?" "She just said that you told her that you had dibs and that she needs to back off" . "I could tell she was lying and that she's had a crush on me for a while so when topanga told me your side of the story I told Lilly to leave ". I was so happy that josh believed me he also told me that he think I wasn't immature at all . We hugged and as we pulled away we look at each other and Josh leaned in an gave me a quick peck on the lips I was so surprised. We didn't say anything to each other and awkwardly got up and walked to the door when we opened it everyone was there listening .oh great I need to talk to Riley I just had my first kiss with Josh .

A/n
I really do hoped you liked it and don't forget to vote but Yay maya had her first kiss with Josh what will happen next when she tells Riley ?