no

Maya pov
As I stop and just look at Riley running straight towards me and stops right in front of me , a second goes by as she just pulled me into a hug . As I hug her so tight I feel a tear go down my face . After a few minutes go by we walk ,nowhere in particular we just walk . We stop when we reach her house instead of of going through the front we go through the window to her room . I texted my mom if I could sleep over again she said It was fine . It was like eight when I told Riley I was kinda hungry and how I didn't want to leave her room because I didn't want to run into josh . She went to the kitchen and got some food leftover from the party . We went to sleep at like ten thirty,at twelve I was woken up by the sound of the door getting knocked on . At first I thought oh it must be topanga to make sure we where home as I get to the door it hit me it might be josh so I slowly try to make my way back to the bed when I hear Aggie "maya ,Riley?" .I turn back and open the door to see Aggie and right behind him Josh . Aggie Turns to Josh and says "don't mess this up ,night " . I was standing there as Aggie walks into his room , josh looks at me.
J-josh
M-maya
J"maya I know what happened upset you but we agreed on someday not now so I do have a girlfriend we also agreed to live our lives"
M"OK so you woke me up just to say that ,I'm tiered and next time if you have a girlfriend don't kiss another girl especially me got it "
J" maya that's not why-"
I cut him of closing the door and walk back to bed I can still see Josh's shadow from underneath the door . It stays there for a while and it walks away,and I go back to sleep . The next morning I get up and me and Riley go to the kitchen together so I'll have her if I run into josh . I sat down and Josh comes up to me.
J"hey maya can I talk to you in private?"
M"nope"
J"it's about last night"
M"didn't you hear me I said no"
J"actually you said nope"
He was trying to be cute but it was just annoying me.
M"no,nope same thing got it I don't want to talk to you and I'm not going to talk to you got it "
I storm off to Riley's room and sit at the bay window.
I hear a knock "go away Josh"I say in an angry voice. "Not Josh just me Riley",Riley sits next to me and I put my head on her shoulder and she put her arm around me. "What's wrong peaches ?"
R-Riley
M-maya
M"I talk to him and he kisses me and I kiss him back a few minutes later and his girlfriend shows up . How am I suppose to feel I still like him but after the first kiss couldn't he tell me about his girlfriend or before ."
R"Ya but you guys don't need to tell each other about your personal relationships if you think about it ."
M"your right riles thanks "
I hug her and go out the bay window
R"uh ok than ,where are you going?"
M"you'll see "