Logic

Sunday
So it appears to me that there are some people in the world without a brain. So I am in my house eating ice cream. And then this idiot Danielle jumps all over my case and says "Why are you eating ice cream in the middle of winter your messed up idiot" Sister I can have whatever I want whenever I want. I just hate it when people make comments for when you can eat certain foods. Like another one : "Hey Andrew, it's afternoon so it is too late to have cereal" It's too cold and too late to eat ice cream and cereal. So is time and temperature going to prevent me from eating certain foods. With the ice cream I don't get the logic because we eat hot meals throughout the year but not cold snacks. What's the problem? I am human being. My body can handle cold foods during winter without having hypothermia Danielle. Sounds to me that someone is a bit jealous that I have ice cream and you don't. And it's too late to have cereal stuff. When it's the holidays i can have cereal whenever I want because I would wake up at 1 in the afternoon so, yes. You can't just wake me up and be like: "Andrew it's nine so come and have your breakfast" because I can wake up whenever I want . Besides ice cream and cereal is so delicious.

Monday
Again in school there are some people in there without a brain. Word limits are so stupid. I have concisely made my point on my paper in 200 words and it's perfect. It got an A*. But the teacher after said I should write 300 words. You can't force me to write 300 words because I have concisely made my point. In fact I turned the paper back and I got a B. It's like going to the park to play basketball and it consists of LeBron James, Seth Curry, James Harden and Anthony Davis. That is a awesome team. But if I was forced to have 6 players my team would have some people like Freddie and Dom and God knows how bad  they are at basketball. Also I have realised that I know about King Henry VIII and the Great Fire of London but I really don't need to know this because I want to become a neurosurgeon so this stuff is useless for me.

 Also I have realised that I know about King Henry VIII and the Great Fire of London but I really don't need to know this because I want to become a neurosurgeon so this stuff is useless for me