Chapter 12

Hey everyone , How are you weeks going , I really  need to start teasing you . a preview of the spin off book . So the preview of the spin off will be up Today. Yes i said today !!!!  It a prequel of the story you will love it !!

Jensen P.O.V

Max's face  when he asked what is w wrong with us Underwood twins i saw it hurt mike i know what wrong with me im turning into Ayden. 

Max didn't even look  at me while they left but Mike's smile is still haunting my mind while him and max  held hands  and got into his car  That asshole, That's why I did what I did to hurt his and Maxwell's little romance.

"What the fuck you leave with his fiancé and he comes back and they are pretty much making out on the couch, "said the most annoying voice in the world.

"Lisa don't start it, I'm not in the mood " I said

"Well you better fix it we had a deal, I will make sure  this baby is Michael's so I can have him back and that boy can be with you and you can rule your father's empire. " She said

" I know and I never back on my deals , Mike will get what is coming to him and I will get what is rightfully mine, Can you believe I kissed him, Urghh I need to take a shower and brush my teeth like a hundred times," I said but that was a lie i liked it . 

"Or we can have fun in the shower," Lisa said

"Hell yea " I said grabbing he ass and kissing her hard,

What you thought I was gay, nope straight as a post, I have been fucking Lisa for over a year now. Even when she was with my brother I fucked her . That baby is mine but I don't want him and Lisa really doesn't want me which I'm ok with.

"Uh fuck me Jensen," She said while I grabbed her and put her on my hips and put her into the shower.

After our activity in the shower, well our five different activities we did in the shower. She is now heading out of the house and now I have time to think about how to get Max to love me and forget Michael. I need Dad's empire. It was rightfully mine anyway I am the  better  twin. How come Mikey gets whatever the fuck he wants. He got the kills, the girls, the guy, and now dad empire the moment he says I do to Max. It not fucking fair. I only have eight months until the wedding and as god as my witness, I will destroy Mike get max's heart and get my father's empire.

"I'm coming for you bro, get ready to have nothing while I have it all !!" I said looking at Mike's picture  smiling face  next to  the door that lisa kissess every morning