Arranged Marriage to a Mafia Prince

Arranged marriage to a Mafia Prince

Max.P.O.V

"Max come down stairs " Said my father. I ran as fast as my legs would let me . If you knew my father you never make him ask twice if you did there was punishment and well my father is famous for his kind of punishments . I 'm getting ahead of myself let me introduce myself. I'm Maxwell Stephan Falcone . I'm seventeen years old and I am the son of one the richest and highest mafia bosses in the world .

"Yes father " I said as soon as I was in his office.

"Sit son we need to talk about something " He said while gesturing to the chair I have seen many men beg for their life's before they are taken out back .

"What's up pop?" I said sitting down . I can smell the fresh blood and I know this is sick but I have come accustom to the smell.

My father was a handsome Italian man. He has slick black hear with grey strips right in the front. He was tall, about six foot three, and very muscular. with tattoos  No wonder people are afraid of him and if that didn't scare you his eyes did. They are black. I mean fully black.

"Well son this isn't an easy way to say this but you are to be married to Michael Underwood in six months.

"Wait a boy?" I yelled but caught myself before i said any thing else because the way Dad was looking at me 

"Don't you get that kind of tone with me , yes a boy you are a prince of one of the highest mafia bosses, and the Underwoods are higher than me.  which confuses me the Dragons are higher than all of us mafia families  including the Underwoods well that's how it goes but I need you to be taken care of I and Mr. Underwood came to this agreement about a  few years ago and today you boys are going to be living together. Now go and get packed the limo will be here soon to get you. Oh, and son if you try to leave I will hunt you down and put you in the back for a little torture ." He said.

"Yes father," I said while getting up and running to my room. packing my stuff up i hope he will like me . i mean I've always knew i was attracted to boys i mean i go gaga over my brother's best friend Giovani .