~Chapter 1~

Nepeta's POV

My eyes gradually openned to the sound of birds chirping from outside of the house.

I lazyily threw my arms into the air, stretching, hoping to warm up for the upcoming day.

My restful eyes lingered over to the door. Targeting the place I was going to head to.

The smell of pancakes filled my nostrils as I slowly made my way out of my cozy bed.

I knew I had to get dress soon, but I wasn't feeling up to it right now.

Today was a Monday. The worst day of all days. Mondays are the root of all evil, summoning you to get up and go to the most boring place of all. School.

School was what the other trolls called, 'Hell'. School was not a very fun place, as I can tell.

The building itself made you groan in anxiety, hoping to get sick right then and there. Nobody wanted to go spend most of their day at school, but every child that currently exist are forced to go against their will.

I briefly sighed and stood up fully. I followed the famaliar scent all the way downstairs. The smell lead to our tiled kicthen.

"Morning dear" my mother greeted with a smile, putting freshly-baked pancakes onto the dining table.

"Moring mom" I replied, suddenly getting a burst of fresh energy to rush over and eat those pancakes whole.

My mother winked at me, thinking that I knew what that meant. But, in reality, I have no idea what a 'wink' means.

I hastly sprinted onto the dining chair and picked up a sliver fork. I inpaled the pancakes with my trusty fork, and began to eat happyily.

My legs started to swing back and foward in rhythmic matter. Pancakes were one of the best breakfast foods, in my opinion, and that's probably why I'm so perky when I'm able to eat them!

After finshing up the last bit of my deliciously-made pancakes, I sprung out of my seat and briskly headed toward the stairs. I carefully lifted each foot into the first step of the stairs, staring up at the incoming steps. You can never be too careful around stairs, and I have reasons why.

I built up the courage to glide up the wooden-polished stairs, and leaped joyfully into my room.

I faithfully checked out my surroundings, looking for the threshold of my walk-in closet. After only a matter of seconds, I walked over to the doors that lead to my wonderous closet. I put a grim grip on the right door's doorknob and turned it to the left, hearing a tiny 'click' in the progress.

I openned the door fully, revealing the magic of my walk-in closet. Many pairs of colorful clothing hanged from hangers like diamonds, leaving any troll wondering how long it took to make such a closet.

I giggled at my silly thoughts, walking into the depths of the room. I searched the closet for the perfect wear, making sure to check every single piece of clothing I had hanging up. That is, intill I found the perfect oufit.

A gorgeous white shirt with a patternly drawn cat printed on the center hanged up with leopard-printed skinny jeans hanging right next to it.

"Purrect!" I squealed, taking the two clothes down from the stable rack.

I quickly took off my comfortable pjs and threw on the newly-founded clothes I got from my lovely closet.

I purred in exictement, waiting for the new day to begin. A new adventure. A new story. It was only a inch away, and for me to grab it would make my day.