Chapter 3

17 Years Ago

Naruto Namikaze was not a happy child. He held the soul of the Kyuubi, while his twin sisters held its chakra. They were seen as heroes because of it and treated as princesses while he was treated as dirt. People would beat him up because they thought he was the Kyuubi herself. Yes, her. He had met the Kyuubi, whose name was Kimeko and she was like an elder sister to him. Whenever he told his parents about the villager's treatment, they would always say that he was lying and sent him to his room. They denied him training, saying that his sisters needed it to control the Kyuubi's chakra. He scoffed at that. They need it? They practically had everything handed to them. Now don't get him wrong, he didn't out right hate his sisters, but he didn't like them either. They didn't act bratty around him, or even make him feel less, but they were completely oblivious to his suffering-that or they just didn't care. He's so called god father didn't care for him nor did Kakashi, the one who was his father's only surviving student. Then there was Tsunade. He smiled at the thought of his godmother. Honestly, he saw her more like a mother than a godmother. She knew of his treatment and wanted to do something, but he told her not to. It would be bad for her reputation, but seeing that she actually cared, warmed his heart. When he was denied training, she took it upon herself to train him and even if it was medical ninjutsu, he was glad. There was so little he could do, so he had to take what was given to him.

"That serious look on your face right now doesn't at all suit you." his thoughts were halted. He smiled at the person's voice. This was another person who he trusted. He's friend, though it was really someone he had never really expected.

"Says the one that always wears one 'Tachi." he grinned at the older raven, who sat down beside him. Naruto threw him a scroll, which the raven unsealed and immediately hugged the blonde, placing him on his lap.

"You are a gift from god." he said, happily eating his number on favourite snack; pocky. This made Naruto smile, with a tint of pink on his checks. He was glad he was able to do something for his friend. He simply snugged into his chest and fell asleep, knowing he was safe.

Itachi Uchiha was a prodigy, a genius that hailed from the Uchiha clan. He was the pride of his clan, unlocking his sharingan at the age of four and fully maturing it three years later at the age of seven. He graduated at five and became chuunin at six and then jounin at nine. He was currently in ANBU and was soon going to be promoted to captain. He was the perfect shinobi-he showed no emotions at all, the model older brother and son, but that wasn't the real Itachi. That Itachi was something he reserved for only the blonde with him. Itachi knew of the treatment that Naruto went through, he had stopped many of the mobs himself. He was angry at the Hokage and his family for not caring and believing him. Like seriously, your child comes home all bloody and hurt and yet you don't believe what he says? He lost all respect or the Hokage. Naruto was so innocent, so pure. He was like the sun, an angel and deep down inside, he knew that his little blonde Kitsune was the only thing holding down his humanity. Then he started thinking about his own family. He knew very well that they saw him as nothing as a tool, especially his father. He's brother, although the same age as his angel, was selfish and childish. He wanted to surpass him. He always asked to train him, even when he knew he was tired. Naruto would never ask him. They would simple stay together and talk about things. He smiled. Naruto never forgot to bring him pocky, something he didn't even think he's mother knew was he's favourite. Thinking of his mother, he didn't know where to categorizer her. She say him as a boy, her son, but she didn't really stand up for him either, so he decided to treat her neutrally. He suddenly felt Naruto get up and look at him. No this wasn't Naruto anymore.

"Hello Itachi. I see your well." a red eyed Naruto said.

"Its good to see you too Kimeko." Itachi answered. He and the fox sometimes had secret conversations and this time around, it was really important.