Babysitters

{Killian's POV}
"Killian," Emma smiled as he walked into Snow and David's apartment. She was holding baby Neal on her hip.

"Why did you summon me here?" He asked looking from the baby to Emma. Stepping in and closing the door, he leaned in and gave her a quick kiss.

They had been living together for about a month now.

"We're watching Neal today.." Emma somewhat mumbled. Killian raised his eyebrows as Emma handed the baby to him.

"We what?" He asked. He never had the experience around babies, so he stood there awkwardly holding the baby by its armpits in front of him. The base of his hook supporting the other side. "What about lunch?" He asked about their previous plans.

"Here.." Emma pushed his arms closer to his body as the baby gurgled. Killian drew a short breath as the baby reached up grabbing his chin. "Hold him like this," Emma cradled her arms as if she was holding a baby.

"I don't want to hook the poor thing," he argued.

"Why don't you sit down so it's easier?" Emma asked. "Then you can hold him on your lap."

"Why do I have to hold it?" He asked sitting down on the couch.

"Him, and because I have to use the restroom," she added walking off. Killian's heart skipped a beat.

"Emma!" He whined getting nervous. "I can't do this on my own, it keeps grabbing me, and what if-"

"Stop.." Emma cut him off. "He likes you.. can you blame him?" She raised her eyebrows. "I'll be back.."

As soon as Emma left the room Killian looked to the baby wiggling awkwardly in his lap. He carefully moved Neal to lie flat on Killian's legs.

"I don't know anything about babies. So bear with me.." Killian made a face as Neal let out a gurgle. Scrunching his nose and crossing his eyes, he made a new face as a tiny giggle erupted from the child.

Killian's hook lie next to his side as the baby caught glimpse of it. Reaching for it, Neal latched his little fingers on it eyes widening in awe.

"Be careful now, boy," he held the hook at a distance so he wouldn't hurt the child. The baby brought the hook to his lips when Killian moved his hand.

"Let go now, lad. This is not a chew toy." He moved the boys teeny tiny little fingers off his hook. Neal's left hand latched onto Killian's index finger. Killian stopped, setting his hooked arm down at his side out of reach. The boy's grip tightened around Killian's finger harder than he would have imagined.

Looking down, the corner of Killian lips raised into a smile. He had never felt like this before.

"Looks like you've done just fine," Emma smiled looking down at Neal clutching his finger. Sitting down next to him she rested her head on Killian's shoulder. "Not as scary as you think huh?"

"He wasn't that bad. Tried to put my hook in his mouth, but I got his hands off of it."

They say there in silence for another ten minutes watching as Neal dozed off on Killian's lap. His tiny hand relaxed around Killian's finger.

"Do you want to set him in his crib?" Emma asked taking her head off his shoulder. Killian nodded.

"More comfortable than laying on me I bet," he looked up. Emma raised an eyebrow.

"Not hardly," she smirked hinting at a dirty joke. Killian blushed before standing and holding the child like a baby walking him upstairs to his crib.

Emma followed watching as he set the baby down gently on his back. He stood looking down at him as Emma's small hands wrapped around his torso from the back resting her chin on his shoulder.

"What're you thinkin?" Emma asked quietly.

"I don't know. I just never thought being around Neal would be this easy.." Killian turned to face Emma wrapping his arms around her midsection resting his hand on her ass. "Why did we babysit him today?"

"My parents wanted to go on a hiking trip and I never see my brother. I think it'd be easier if you were comfortable around him.." she mumbled leaning up to kiss him. Killian grunted kissing back.

"Why would it be easier?" Killian's forehead wrinkled in confusion.

"You know.." She looked down blushing. "For when we have babies.." She looked back up to his eyes. Killian's heart skipped a beat as his eyebrows raised. She was already thinking of having a family with him.

"Babies?" He asked. "Like multiple?"

"Yeah.. I was thinking three to four kids.. unless you don't want that with me?" Emma asked looking down again. Hook raising, he gently lifted her chin back up to look at him and kissed her softly.

"I would love to have a family with you," Killian smiled taking her hand and walking back downstairs with her. "Just.. why did you ask now? I know you usually take things slow in relationships. How come you're thinking of this now?" He asked as they plopped down on the couch.

"Some things happen when you least expect it.." Emma's lips raised in a smile before she became serious again.

"What do you mean?" Killian asked as his heart began to race.

"I'm pregnant, Killian..." she licked her lips in anticipation hoping he would react right.

"You what?" His face went blank unable to process what had just been said.

"I'm carrying your child.."

"I..." He looked down at his feet. "How long have you known?"

"A couple days.." she looked back up to his eyes crossing her legs on the couch. "It took me a little bit to process, but I really want this, Killian. I want a family with you.. even if it is right now. I'm ready. I just didn't know it until a couple days ago. I just hope you're on board too.." Reaching for his hand, she stroked the back of it lightly.

"A baby..." he mumbled. "I'm having a baby.. we're having a baby.. I've never had a baby," Emma chuckled. "I'm gonna be a father.." his lips quirked into a smile as he sprung forward to her lips kissing her like a mad man.

*Hey hope you liked it! Lol I made this one really fluffy so sorry if you want some angst comment!! Please comment and like it up❤️ also if you have recommendations for one shots of colifer, CS, or any other ship from OUAT please lemme know in messages and I might do them;) -Syd*