First and Last

WARNING: A LITTLE CURSING AND THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SO IT MIGHT BE BORING...

=================================================================================

I'm SeokJin. Kim SeokJin. I was just an ordinary teenage boy that enjoys fun and always smile. I was happy before that person came into my life... And everything changed...

It's all started in 2012 where the new kid named Minatozaki Sana moved here. She is kinda pretty and I admit it that I fall in love at the first sight.  As the teacher continue to introduced her, I keep looking at her, admiring those face and smile. After the class, I tried to talk to her, and wow, her voice are kinda sweet too. We started to be friend.

As the times passes by, we become close.We were close to the point where people mistook us as couple.. I don't want to admit it, but I feel a little bit happy. After some times, I noticed that Sana has changed a bit. She acts like a bad girl (something like that) At first, I thought she is kind and know how to choose friends, but no... She started to involved with those divas and childish girls.. And start with that, I know that she is going to change completely.

2013, where the school started again. I was happy because I can meet my bestfriend again. But then something changed my mood. When I looked for my bestfriend, Kim TaeHyung, I saw him and Sana sitting at the schoolyard(?) while holding each others hands. Soon, I was told by NamJoon,my other friend that they have date since last year. My smile disappeared and I went to the rooftop.

"This can't be happening...", that's what I thought. Maybe you will think that I was jealous because I've said before that I like Sana. Well, it's just for a short time. After I knew that she got involved with those divas from my school, I start to hate her. I'm acting like this because of TaeHyung. I'm scared that he will follow Sana. I don't want him to be like Sana. I don't want to lose him just like that. I want to ask him about his relationship with Sana but on the second thought, I will just act as if nothing happened.

Recess come, and I hope TaeHyung will sit with me and NamJoon. NamJoon asked me to control my emotion because he know that I don't like Sana with Tae. As we were talking about school and other things (that you shouldn't know..), TaeHyung sit with us. I was going to smile at him like always but then Sana come and sit beside TaeHyung. She is acting like a b**ch from time to time that I wish I could slap her. This girl really deserve it tho.

Being in school for a year with TaeHyung and Sana act like that really made me pissed off. Even though I'm angry and sad, but I noticed that TaeHyung is happy. So, I let him. I just pray that he will still be my friend.

2014 is the worst. Everything started to changed. Before, I really like to go to school because the scenery and the aura itself is really nice,especially at the rooftop. But now, I wish I can stay at home forever. If it's not because of NamJoon, I would stop going to school right now. Everything was normal at the beginning, but I noticed that TaeHyung has changed so much. It's too much where you can even list it. He always got involved into some fights because of Sana. And ometimes he will even skip classes because of Sana. Everything is about Sana.
I'm starting to worry about his grade and everything.

The bell was ringing, showing that its the end of school. I went to TaeHyung and pretend that I don't know about the fight that happened this morning. "Hey Tae. What happened to your face?", " It's nothing. I fell off from the stairs. You know that this always happened to me right? hehehe", he answered it as if nothing really happened. "But it looks like you got punched by someone," I said the truth while walking to the locker with him. He stares at me as if I'm his food. "SeokJin...Tell me the truth.." , "Pardon?" , "You are hiding something, right?" Now now, I'm doomed. He is being serious. I don't know if I should say the truth or keep it with me. But because of being worry, I choose to tell the truth.

"I think that you have changed, Tae..and I don't think Sana is a good choice for you..Maybe she doesn't even love you.", I said, looking into his eyes. I was hoping that he realizes it to but unfortunely he didn't. He pulled my collar shirt and punched me. (ouch sorry~) "What do you mean by she doesn't love me? We love each other and that's it. I don't know that you are like this, Jin. I thought that you, being my bestfriend, will support my relationship. But no..", he said that and get ready to leave before saying "fuck off" . "What's wrong with you, Tae? This is not you..."

After that, he started to avoid me or keep saying that he hates me. His attitude started to change me. From the one that always smiles to this one that live in fear. Maybe nobody no but actually because of Tae's attitude, I keep having depression. But I still act as if I'm okay. I keep crying and scared to go out from my house. Just with one word changed my life. I didn't expect him to hate me like this. I keep blaming myself because I didn't stop him. I think I really deserve this.

One day, Sana come to me. She said that she has a favor. Which I declined it. I really hate the favor. This makes me wish that I can kill her. Slowly~ Smiling~ While enjoying the process. But I don't have courage and don't want to. Her favor makes me think about TaeHyung...

I went home and think again about Sana's unexpected favor...She is way too much that I think she has cross the line... I feel really angry! But at the same time I satisfied..

"Hey SeokJin!"

"What?"

"Can you do me a favor?"

"What is it? please go away, b**ch -_-"

"Ermmm..,.I want you..to pretend to be my boyfriend..Can you?"

"Wait.. Why should I? Don't you have TaeHyung?

"Oh well, he is boring and I want to break up with him.. You know? He only gives me flowers last year for my birthday..He is lame you know.. My friends will get kisses from their boyfriend but me? I only got flowers!"

"Dafuq?? Only because of that? Oh my God Sana..I have something to tell to you..Would you like to listen to it?"

"Okay then...Spit it out.."

"You are the worst woman that I've ever met. You ruined my life and not to forget my friendship with Tae... I believe that you talked shit about me to him. And I know that you only using him so that he will get hurt. I thought you are a good girl, Sana..I trusted you before and I loves you... But now, I know that I'm wrong. You proves it yourself and now don't ever search or talk to me and Tae again...Ever..B**ch, slut..."

============================================================

I was smiling for the whole time. And it's even surprised me that I've smiled after a long time.. But not for long after TaeHyung come to me and said that I tried to steal Sana from him.. Now, I think that this won't change... I just wish that I can turn back the time and stop Tae from meeting Sana and trust him even more... Even though he makes me lost trust of him, I will still thanks him for being my friend all of this time.. I just wish him happiness before I moved from there... I hope that I will not trust anyone ever again...

================================~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~===============================

If you have a strong friendship with your friends, then, please value them because they have put their trust at you.. Don't break it easily and treat them good... Once you lose friends like that, you will regret it...