"Bell." Scarlett said, making him turn around.

"Hey, something wrong?" He asked worried.

"Is Finn here?" Raven butted in.

"I don't think so." He said. He saw her worried and panicked look. "Hey, relax. I'm sure Clarke is keeping him out of trouble." He ressured her.

"As if that makes it better." She angrily said, storming out of the tent. Bellamy looked at Scarlett, who also had a worried look on her face.

"Your sister is going to be okay." Bellamy said, hugging her.

"I know. I know." Scarlett murmered, knowing Bellamy was right. She looked up, catching his gaze. Her breath catched in her throath.

"Uhm... I should go and... Yeah, I should go." She stuttered. She mentally slapped herself for being so stupid. She never stuttered, well, that was a lie. She was almost never nervous, now she was.

She was about to turn around when Bellamy grabbed her wrist, stopping her from doing so. He slammed his lips on hers, finally doing what he wanted to do for so long. Scarlett was shocked but she kissed back, finally able to describe what she felt towards Bellamy, finally realizing that Raven was right all along.

She pushed Bellamy on his bed, climbing on top of him, pulling of her shirt in process.

"Are you sure?" Bellamy asked, breathing heavily.

"With you, yes." She answered back, conecting their lips once again.

---

Scarlett her head rested on Bellamy his bare chest as he traced invisible figures on her back.

He pressed a kiss on top off her head as he sat up, causing Scarlett to grab the sheeds around her naked body.

"How much I love to stay here in bed with you, we sadly have a war to win." Bellamy spoke up, looking at the girl he adored so much. She gave him a sweet smile, agreeing.

"I know."

She gathered her clothes and dressed herself again.

"This wasn't a one time thing, right?" She asked, not wanting to be hurt by a boy again.

"I wouldn't dare." He grinned before he made his was outside, leaving a flustered Scarlett in his tent.

"Damn, that was hot." She said to herself.

"I heard that!" Bellamy yelled, laughing. Scarlett laughed, making her way outside, spotting Raven immediately.

"Raven!" She yelled, causing the brunette to turn around. Scarlett ran towards her, already noticing the still worried look plastered on her face.

"All hunters are back except Finn, Clarke and that kid, Myles." Raven said, making Scarlett worried once again. "We're going to look for them, we're bringing the walkies. They are finished."

"Good, let's do this." Scarlett said, turning around but Raven stopped her, making the god knows how many times some stopped her already.

"Did something happend, you never came out of Bellamy his tent except for now." Raven noticed, her worry dissapearing for a second.

"Maybe." Scarlett winked, making her way to her own tent where she grabbed her knifes and a gun, just to be sure.

---

"Where are they?" Raven her voice cracked through the walkie that Bellamy had in his hands.

"This is just all fucked up." Scarlett murmered.

"I know." Bellamy sighed.

They silently followed the path that the group of Clarke walked a few hours ago.

"I thought you said you were heading west. Where are you?" Monty asked over the walkie.

"May I?" Scarlett asked Bellamy, pointing at the walkie. He nodded, giving it to her.

"Keep the moon to your left and you'll find us." She informed Monty. She could see him nod his head, as she didn'r hear an answer back.

The woods where silence again, besidea from Bellamy and Scarlett their footsteps. Scarlett handed Bellamy the walkie again, touching his hand.

"What are we?" Scarlett asked, out of the blue. She knew it was not the right time to ask, but the question had been burning in her head since this morning.

"What do you want us to be?" Bellamy asked, understanding her question. He did wanted to know, too.

"Together." She said, without hesitation.

"Then we are." Bellamy smiled, grabbing Scarlett her hand that was now just for him to hold.

"Is anyone hearing that signal?" Monty his voice crackled through the radio again.

"Just keep your eyes open." Raven answered back.

"I think it's the same thing we heared in the black box." Monty noticed. Scarlett her face scrunched up in confusion.

"Damn it, Monty, pay attention. Do you see anything?" Bellamy asked through the walkie.

Silence.

Scarlett tapped Bellamy on his shoulder, noticing Raven and Octavia. They made their way over to them.

"Report." Bellamy said again, through the walkie to Monty.

Again, silence.

"Oh my god, there's something in the bushes." Raven said, sneaking up to it.

"Myles?" Octavia questioned. Myles grunted, clearly in pain.

"Myles, what happend?" Scarlett asked, crouching down beside him.

"Where are they? Clarke and Finn, where are they?" Raven asked.

"Grounders took them." Myles croaked out. Scarlett her eyes widened, throwing out a lot of swearing.

Bellamy placed his hand on her waist, suprisingly calming her down.

"Take it easy." He told Myles, then turning to the girls. "We have to get him back to camp."

"Bellamy, what about Clarke and Finn?" Raven asked, worried.

"Raven, I'm sorry." He said. Scarlett looked down, but she kept strong. There was still hope for them. Raven knew that too, so she nodded.

"We need to make a stretcher." Scarlett pointed out.

"Monty, we are headed home. Do you copy?" Bellamy alerted Mony through the radio. No response. "Monty, can you hear me? Monty, Monty, where the hell are you?"

"Fuck." Scarlett whispered.

"Monty, report." Bellamy said, again but still no use. They gave each other knowing looks, something was very wrong and they all knew it.

---

SCELLAMY FINALLY HAPPEND, I'M SO HAPPY! I swear I got so many feels.

I just noticed that I litterly not mentioned that Raven got brought in sick too after the bomb. Hope that's okay!

Hope you enjoyed, let me know what you thought!

Xx

(Typos?)
(I didn't forget about Scarlett her birthday, they did!)

[Edited]