Its On Cullens!!

AGAIN! AGAIN! FUDGEN AGAIN!! I had to re write this darn story 6 times!! And I know I'm a terrible person I haven't uploaded.

$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!

Pamela Pov

'Ugh' I groaned getting out of bed, with the biggest headache ever.

I walked to the bathroom for a nice long cold shower.

'I wonder what trouble this day has been brought to me' I thought while getting the shampoo out of my hair.

I miss my children. I smiled to my self, I actually miss my children. I know I've been hard on them and stuff but there is a good reason for that, if I don't treat my children like that they would end up like the Cullens, or probay end up a drug dealer or drug attic living in the streets.

I got out of the shower grabbing the towel off of the hook drying my self. Taking my sweet time not ready to go back to 'them'.

After my shower I walked into the main room. I heard foot steps coming down the stairs. 'Well here we go.' I thought to my self letting out a big sigh.

"Isabella fetch me a water." I told her.

"Do you have arms?" She asked and I nodded.

"Do you have feet?" She asked again and I nodded.

"Well then get it yourself." She said smiling.

"I.Said.Get.Me.A.Water." I growled through my teeth.

"Look bitch, I ain't your bitch. So why don't you get it yourself." She snapped.

"Well your someones." I snapped back. If she can be bitchy so can I.

"Look you unfor......" But Edward came running down awkwardly fast grabbing Isabella and taking her upstairs.

Still wanting that water. Emment came jumping on every step happily as ever as if they were the most intresting on Earth.

"Emment, go get me a....."

"Fuck you." I was cut off with by Emment. He walked up back the stairs humming 'Barbie girl' in his head.

Rosealie and Alice came walking down the stairs with magazines in their hands.

"Ugh.. What can I do to get a freaking glass of water here!" I yelled.

"Get your a$$ up and pour some." Rose said looking at me like I'm retarded. (no offense)

"Fine I'll do it myself." right after saying that Rose and Alise both started clapping their hands and shouting "GO PAMELA TO THE WATER!"

I walked inside the kitchen looking for the cups. Looking through every cabinet there was I couldnt find one dang cup.

"Looking for the cups?" I heard a voice say from behind me. I jumped in suprise and looked at the person to which the voice belonged to.

"Yes." I said digging for the cups again.

"Here." Jasper said giving me a class cup. where the heck did he get that from.

I took it from him and he walked off quietly. Ok I swear he is on something.

****Well there you go! I uploaded! Jk keep going and remember follow the yellow brick road****

I walked back into the living room and turned on the tv to watch the news.

I looked at the time which had been at the right bottom corner of the tv screen.

"10:12 am Saturday 15" It read.

WAIT! Saturday! Tomarrow is the rule change! I bolted to my room grabbing my laptop on my way to the bed.

I got into Microsoft word thinking of what rules needed to be changed.

*****Sometime later*******

After I was done writing down the list of rules I looked at my bed clock.

3:27pm it read in black lines.

I groaned. I still had time to kill, and no idea what to do. I got off my bed and walked to the main room sitting on the couch while the children were playing the wii.

"HOMERUN!" Emmett yelled at Jasper. The little person on the wii started running around the bases and then the score changed to 2-11.

"Wow Emm one point!" Jasper said acting like he had intrested in one point.

"I KNOW RIGHT." Emmett jumped.

The little people on the wii starte the game. Jasper was pitcher while Emmett was batter.

"STRIKE." The person said on the system.

Jasper pitched again. And suddenly I felt pain in my face.

"HOMERUNN!" Emmett yelled out while I was on the floor pained because he let go of the controller and it smacked me right in my face making a huge bruise on my right cheek.

"EMMETT!" I growled getting off the floor.

"Don't worry Pamela you will have your turn." Emmett said grabbing the controller from my hand.

"You just smacked me with the controller!" I shouted.

"Noooo." Emmett said sarcastically.

"Yell you did." I said.

"It was a accident." He said Turing around to keep on playing.

I got up off the floor rubbing my bruised cheek walking to the kitchen for a ice pack.

I put the ice pack on my face walking outside to the garden. This beautiful place for demons. I wonder how they will live if they were poor.

I sat on the bench in the middle of the garden. 'How can I get these children to like me?' I asked my self. 'What do they want me to do and how to treat them?' I asked my self again. I sighed and walked back inside looking down at the ground.

"Were leaving Pamela!" Someone shouted. I kept looking at the ground not caring what they did.

"Ok." I wishpered.

I walked back to my room sitting down on my bed. I started thinking about what had happen all week. All the tourtue these kids put me through. all the trouble they caused and how much they hurt me. They put me through all of that and here I am sitting on my bed about to cry over some stupid teenagers because of what they done. Itsmy turn to step it up and it's my turn to show how much they tourtued me.

"Oh it's so on Cullens."

****************************************************

I know I havent uploaded Why?? Cause i had no idea what to write and I needed to write down some things like the rules. IF YOU HAVE A RULE YOU THINK I SHOULD ADD PLEASE TELL ME CAUSE I ONLY HAVE A COUPLE OF THEM.

Please

Vote!!!! Vote!!!! Vote!!!!

And

Comment!!! Comment!!!! Comment!!!!

Chasity