Splash Town Tuesday Afternoon

You got that smile, that only heaven can make, I pray god to god every day that you keep that smile.You are my dream there not a thing I wont do i give my life up for you cause you are my dream.

What song is this? First one to tell me gets a detication!!

The winner from the other lyrics was mfghani her answer was "Mindless behavior ft. Diggy simmons" IT WAS RIGHT.PLus she helped me from the beginning because she wanted more of this story when I was going to quit, Thank you.

OK here it is. oh Splash town is a water park I will put pics of it on the side.Oh and inmy story the vamps dont SPARKEl haha------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Emmentt POV

We are going to Splash town WAHOOO!!But one thing Pamela is comming.(AHH WRIGHTERS BLOCK!!!) -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jasper's POV

Me, Edward, and Emm where waiting for the girls to come downstairs,Why are we even going to Splashtown it's Freaken cold well not that cold.

"Because we wanna have some fun and why do you care we cant feel the coldness anyway"Edward said.Finally the girls came down stairs in two piece bathing suits and they all looked "HOT"Emmett said out loud and all the girls started laughing and went to there mates, I grabbed Alice and whispered in her ear "WOW" and she giggled.

Pamela came downstairs and she looked--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Edward's POV

She lookes HOT, I heard Jasper whisper when Pamela came down stairs.I looked at him with a confused face and his eyes got big as he noticed what he said, How can he think that she was wearing a one piece that was fated brown and it had some holes in the back of it.

But Bella looked wow she is wearing a two piece that is black, I bet Alice had begged her to wear it.

"So ya'll ready"Pamela said in a country ish voice and we got up."SO what car are we taking?"Bella said to everyone.

"We can take my porce"Alice said to Jasper and before anyone could answer they left and so did Rose and Emmett, So me and Bella had to take Pamela with us.

"So guess I;m going with you"Pamela said getting in the driver's seat of my car.

"Umm..What do you think your doing"I asked Pamela when she started the car, because she an't driving my car.

"Driving,You drive like a blind old man"Pamela said and I got in the backseat with Bella.

"Yet she dosen't know you are an old man"Bella whispered to me and we started laughing."Did you know that Jasper likes Pamela?"I told be ad she started laughing and Pamela just glared at her.

We got to the water park and payed for the entrance."Ohh lets get on that one"Pamela said pointing to a black water slide and she grabbed Bella a got in line.But Pamela didn't know that Bella was scared of water slides.But by the time I taught that they were already at the top of the side.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Bella's POV

Pamela grabbed me and we got in a short line for a water slide, and I was scared because what if it falls or something.I looked at Edward but it was to late we were already at the top of the slide. Pamela and I sat down in the tube her in the front and me in the back It started to take off and my grip got tighter on the tube, There was a part of the water slide that went down and when we went down that part I heard Pamela screaming and I opened my eyes to find Pamela falling off the slide I started laughing at her but other people looked terrified I wasn't cause I knew someone will caught her.

The waterslide continued and I was more scared since I was alone, I wish Edward was here.I opened my shield for him but all he could do was laugh and say I'm sorry.

"It's almost done"I repeated over an over in my head and my luck I fell in the pool that was waiting for me at the end I ran up to Edward and he wrapped his arms around me and Pamela started yelling at me.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU TROW ME OFF, I COULD OF DIED!?"Pamela yelled at me.

"It wasn't her fault she was scared to go on"Edward said back to her.We walked in silence and we saw a tube ride called around the world we got in and the water took u around the park.While Me.Rose.and Alice were away from the boys we started talking about the next shoping trip, when three young boys came up to us.

"Hey ladies I'm Dylan, and this is Devin, and Tyler, what are ya'll name?"Dylan said and I notice Tyler wink at me whe he said his name.I looked over to Edward while Alice said our names, There were some girls over there with them.Rose looked over and started walking over to the boys to shoo away the girls.

"So Bella, You wanna have some fun?"Tyler asked me and winked at me.

"Is there something wrong with you eye, and I have boyfriend."I said to him.

"He doesn't need to know"He said and wrapped his arms around my waist."Yes he does "Edward said angrily to him and grabbed me away from him."This? You are with this, you can do so much better"Tyler said and started laughing I slapped  Tyler and all the boys started fighting

I looked at the girls that were flirting with the boys and noticed Rose yelling at them.The police came and told us to leave the park.

We got home and Calisle was there.

"How was the park?"He asked and Pamela told him and went up to her room and that was th last of her we heard from her of the day.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK there yougo I wrote pls vote or comment