Screw School lets go to the Mall

Hey lil mama Oo u a stunna Hot little figure Yes you a winner And I'm so glad to be yours You're a class all your own And oh little cutie When you talk to me
I swear the whole world stops You're my sweetheart.

What SONG?

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!

cdilove5

answer was Next to you Justin Bieber ft Chris Brown and it was right, read her story The New Girl *A Twilight Story*

OK here is the story………………………………...............

Esme POV

These kinds are so nice and sweet and shouldn’t be treated like this, it’s been two days and I haven’t talked to Pete since the first day, he will just say goodnight and good morning. I went to wake up the children, but when I got to there rooms they weren’t there I went to the living room and they were all there, I looked at an angry Pete.

“Do you know what time is it?’ He asked me, I looked at the clock that was on the wall, the kid had ten minutes to get to school.

“I’m sorry Pete” I said and got the car keys and all the children followed me into the car I took them to school and went shopping so I wont have to deal with angry Pete.

Pamela’s POV

I got up to the most annoying sound I have every heard, the sound of demons fighting, “Ugh, why me, what did I do wrong?” I said to myself. I got off of the bed and went to the closet and grabbed anything that I could reach. I opened the door and was attacked by them, they were all yelling at each other and I tried to shut them up but failed.

Fragment (consider revising) I yelled over them.

“Edward took my hot wheel car” Emmett said and I looked at him, “Well he took my teddy bear” he pointed to Jasper, “She took my baseball cards” Jasper said and pointed to the thing that threw me off of the water slide, I got tired of this and said.

“How will Esme deal with this?” I said out loud and I heard someone whisper something that sounded like “Make us give it back”. “Ok then do it” I said and left to take a shower. I started thinking of some rules that I can give the demons, then all of sudden the lights turn off. I turned off the shower and went to go open the door but it was locked. I started banging on the door “Some one get me out of here” I said and banged harder. “Pamela we are leaving for school Bye” The all said and left.

Emmett POV

I can believe she fell for that, why would we steal a toy car, or a stupid teddy bear.

“I got an Idea” Rose said and went to the power switches, she turned off the bathroom lights and then we heard the shower turn off.

“Lets go shopping” Alice said.

“How are we going to go?” Asked Bella

“Well my sweet Bella we are going to lock the door” Alice said and got the key to the house and locked the bathroom door. We heard Pamela start banging on the door and we all cracked up.

“Pamela we are laving for school Bye” Rose and Alice said and we left leaving Pamela stuck inside the bathroom.

We got to the most boring place ever but to Alice the most “FUNNEST” she said out loud and dragged Rose and Bella to a store leaving us boys alone, not a good Idea.