Rule One Part 2

I tried to get as many votes I could one here but I knew I was taking a life time to upload so i figured I will do it for ya'll :)

Okay So what is Rose gonna be? ----> Picture on da side!

Roses POV

I glared in hate at the green giant clothing one of the cheerleaders have gave me. How could they? Because they are slores! (Slut,Whore) I groaned. It was a Spartan. Our school mascot. It was green and ugly... there are no words to describe how hideous this crap is. It look just like princess Fiona from shrek.

"It's not that bad Rose. I mean, it covers your face." Prep girl smirked. I swear I could just slap that smirk off the ugly little face of her's. I pinched the costume in between my two fingers. I gagged at the disgusting combing of sweat and arm pit hair. knew I had to this, not just for me but for Esme. She's stuck with those kids and it's all because of us.

"Fine, I'll wear it." I sighed, heading toward the locker to change for practice.

I came out looking like freaking shrek!

"Looking good Rose." The girls giggled. I counted from 1 to 10 trying to not loose my temper. Pamela is so getting it at home. We continued practice for another 30 minutes and discussed what we needed to work on. Apparently I have a game tomorrow and I'm the best mascot they ever had this year.

I drove back home, the mascot just staring at me the whole ride home. If only I could through it across the border and it will be gone forever.

I dragged 'it' on the ground until I got inside. I approached Edward.

"Were's Emm?" I asked.

"He's not here yet, well no one's here just you and I." He said and ran off to his piano. Just great.

Alice's POV

"It's Friday, Friday, Gotta get down on fridayeverybody's looking forward to the weekend!" i sang loudly to myself in the car with the windows rolled down,earning glares from other drives. Nothing like listening to my girl while driving to work.

I've been trying to cheer myself up lately. Yea I know Pamela, But that doesn't give me a reason to be down.I finally arrived to Wal-Mart. I signed in and all that.

"You are assigned to line 3." Mr. MacMell, my manager, told me giving me a blue vest with a big yellow happy face on it and says 'Here's every things better'.

"Thank you." I said and headed to my station. My very first customer came up with at least 10 items. Yah my very first person.. Ohh maybe I should get a picture!

"Umm excuse me mam."' I poked the lady on her shoulder while she was trying to look for money in her purse.

"Yes.' She said.

"Do you mind taking a picture with me...I mean your my first costumer and all and I really like a picture with you." The lady looked at me like I was crazy, I just gave her a big smile.

"NO! For all I would know you could be a stalker, or even a rapist. Maybe you collect pictures of people so you could jerk off at home! Maybe even be a prostitute and show these pictures to you friends!" She barked.

"Mam I just wanted a pictu....."

"Nope, its not happening! Not Again' She hollered and stomped out the store. Well that wasn't weird at all. The next costumer was up.

"So, do you have gum?" He asked.

"Um, yea right here, don't you see." I pointed to the gum that was right next to me.

"YOU GOT A PROBLEM BRO! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH BLIND PEOPLE, BRO! COME AT ME!" He shouted at me.

"I'm so sorry sir I didn't know.' I apologised to the blind man.

"I'm just kidding." He laughed. I sighed in relief, knowing I didn't just insult a blind dude.

'But, really what good gum you got." He asked.

"Um. Well we have Orbit."

"Orbit! I HATE ORBIT! IT'S SO DISGUSTING, i DON'T EVEN GET THE GOOD CLEAN FEELING!" He hollered.

"It's actually really good." I agreed, but I know it does really taste like poop.Well imma vampire so it's normal for me.

"No it's not what happen to the costumer is always right! I mean Wal-Mart sucks! I don't even live better. I don't even save money! I spend a fortune here,how is that saving!" The guy shouted and stormed out.

The same thing continued all day. I sure wasn't a good worker. Hopefully I get home before Pamela.

-------------------------------------------------------

There it is.