Chapter Thirty Nine

I'm now 4 months pregnant. I'm really excited because I go to the doctors today, so hopefully they can tell me today what we are having.

We took Alexis to Mama Jaras, and Julian and I went to the hospital.

We pulled up and went inside together. I filled out paper and sat waiting to be called back.

"Peighton Tucker." The lady called.

Julian and I went back, and the nurse gave me a check up and told us the doctor would be in shortly.

As we were waiting for the doctor to come in, Julian left the room to use to bathroom and the  came walking back in 5 minutes later with the doctor.

I laid back on the chair, and the doctor put the gel on my belly.

I waited to see a reaction on her face.

Immediately I heard the heartbeats again, and it put the biggest smile to our faces.

"So what are we having?" I asked.

"Well, by the looks of it I can't really tell myself. I have to send in pictures and someone bigger than me can figure it out. The way they are, its hard to tell. We can call you in, in a few days and let you know the information." The doctor said.

"Oh." I said.

I was honestly disappointed. I wanted to know what we were having, and I know Julian did too. But something happened and they can't figure it out on their own I guess. I just have to wait and hope everything is okay.

- A/N -
Expect two more updates from me by the end of the day (;