Chapter Twenty Five

"Hey Julian, can you come down here for a second?" I asked from the living room.

"Yeah hang on." He called back.

He came downstairs a few minutes later.

"Can we go out tonight? Alexis is with Andrea already so we should do something."

"Yeah sure. Let me go get ready." He walked back upstairs, and I followed him so I could change too.

Julian was in the bathroom, so I pulled out my phone.

To Breanna: Hey, Julian and I are getting ready. Did you get Jovani on board?

Seconds later I recieved a reply.

From Breanna: Yes, he agreed to it. We'll meet you and Julian at the restaurant in 30 minutes.

To Breanna: Okay. See you soon :)

- Skipping to the restaurant -

We pulled up into a parking spot, Julian still hasn't expected a thing, but Breanna and Jovani are inside, and Jovani doesn't know anything either.

We walked in, and as we turned the corner - there was Breanna and Jovani.

I looked back at Julian, who seemed surprised.
We went up to them, and sat down in the booth across from them.

"What's going on?" Julian asked.

"Yeah. What is this?" Jovani asked.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY." Breanna and I yelled.

"You guys planned this?" Jovani asked.

"We wanted to do something special for the two of you. You turn 20 tomorrow, we wanted you to spend your birthday together." Breanna told them.

"You guys didn't have to do this, thank you." Julian hugged me.

- Skipping after dinner. -

Dinner was over, it was a nice time. We walked out, and Jovani turned around.

"It was nice seeing you guys. We need to do this more."

Breanna looked at me, and looked at him and Julian. "The night isn't over yet."

We got into the cars, with two confused guys - and drove off to the club.

When we arrived, the boys' faces lit up.

"Okay now whats this? Why are we here?" Julian asked.

"Whats a birthday without a party? Lets go!"

We walked into the club, and the party surely did start.