Chapter Four

We got into the car, and Jovani started driving.

"So how has everything been with you guys?"

"Since you left? It was really hard on all of us for a really long time."

"I'm sorry I left so sudden, I just needed to get away. I didn't know any of this was going to happen. I didn't know I was going to end up pregnant."

"I know I understand."

"I know this is weird.. but is Julian with anyone?"

"No. He isn't. He hasn't been with anyone in years."

"Really? Wow.."

All I could think about was how Julian felt once I left.

"Do you have anyone in your life?" I said nudging him.

"Actually yeah, I do. She makes me really happy. We've been together for the last year now." He said blushing.

"Awe! I'm so happy for you Vani."

"You know you're the only person that calls me Vani right?"

"Good." I laughed.

"We're here."

"I can do this. Can you get Alexis out of the car? Please."

We parked in front of the garage, and I got out of the car. I walked up to the front door, and rang the doorbell.

I heard footsteps, and suddenly the door opened.

- A/N -
OKAY CLIFFHANGER (;
IF YOU'RE READING THIS, I NEED SOMEONE TO BE JOVANIS GIRLFRIEND. IF YOU WANT TO BE INCLUDED IN THE STORY, MESSAGE ME RIGHT NOW :) I'LL BE PICKING A PERSON WITHIN THE NEXT FEW HOURS.