Law: Sweet

A/N: Hispanic!Reader.

  "Captain? Can I come in?" You asked a bit insecure, softly knocking on the metallic door before adjusting the tray with Law's dinner. You felt a bit worried, because he hadn't come to eat, although there were times that he wouldn't even leave his office. You hated those days. Partially because he wasn't taking care of his heath as much as he knew he should. And... well, you wouldn't admit it, but you despised not seeing him for long periods of time. 

You bit your lip when you got no response in like twenty long seconds, and felt your heart clench with concern. As you were about to knock again, footsteps were heard from behind the barrier that kept you from your captain, before the door opened slowly. A wave of relief washed over you when you saw his expression, always serious, but you couldn't come to care about it. 

"Hola, capitán (hello, captain)." You said sweetly, and lifted the tray. "I-I brought you food." You said shyly, hoping that he wouldn't close the door. That would leave an empty space in your heart. You knew it, since it wouldn't be the first time he did it... The sigh he left made you flinch, but when he opened his eyes afterwards, they were filled with something strange, you couldn't quite put your finger on what it was, though.

"Get in." He said simply before walking into the room, hearing the soft taps as you made your way in too. Looking around, you decided to pose the food on his nightstand, and waited for him to tell you that you were dismissed. But that didn't happen. "(Y/N)... thank you... for the food." He said awkwardly, and you looked at him surprised. You had never heard a thank you from his lips. Ever. 

"Oh... d-don't worry about it." He nodded and looked at his dinner. It was a potato omelet, along with tropical salad, green tea and chocolate mousse. He frowned at the dessert and looked at you.

"You know I don't exactly have a sweet tooth, (Y/N)-ya..." He muttered, and brought his tray to the desk, starting to eat. You looked down and felt slightly ashamed. You knew that very well, but as everyone had praised you with the mousse, you thought that maybe he could try it. Certainly, you were wrong. "But... I might try it..." He said, taking a mouthful of salad. 

"¿De verdad? Me alegro tanto (really? I'm so glad)." Law stopped eating and looked at you for a moment. You felt a bit uneasy under his piercing stare.

"Sit down." He finally ordered, motioning to the chair next to him. He set down his fork and waited for you to comply his demand. He observed how you fidgeted with your hands folded on your lap, and your gaze obscured by your shiny bangs. He smirked slightly, knowing that you weren't used to the proximity, and continued speaking. "I want you to teach me some Spanish." 

His request surprised you greatly. Not only because he was interested in your native language, but because of the simple fact that he was asking you about it. Law knew about your origins, where you were raised, and about your language. There were times that you would, accidentally, speak in Spanish, and he would just look at you annoyed yet in slight awe. 

"But... why?" 

"Because I can't understand some things you say, and as your captain, I need to know what they are about." You giggled at the explanation and nodded. After all, this could be funny. 

"Okay... how do you want to start?" You asked patiently, and Law frowned, shrugging his shoulders. "Well, for example, your name means 'Ley' in Spanish." You said, and he nodded in acknowledge. "Oh, I should ask you... do you know anything about this language?" Law seemed to hesitate, but ended answering.

"Corazón." He muttered, and you smiled, not knowing the meaning that word had for him. 

"Yeah, heart. Just that?" He shook his head, and started telling you names. Diamante, Trébol, Pica... the names of the Executives from the Donquixote Family. But you wouldn't know... "So you know about the deck of cards. Well, that's nice. They mean diamond, club, spade..." He nodded again, then looked at his food.

"Would you translate the food, for example?" He said blankly, and you nodded.

"'Tortilla' (omelet), 'ensalada' (salad), 'té verde' (green tea), 'mousse de chocolate' (chocolate mousse)." You said, and smiled. "The salad is salty means 'la ensalada está salada'." Law chuckled a bit.

"Well, that sounded pretty reiterative." He said amused, and you giggled, nodding. "What about the mousse?" He asked, taking the dessert and handing it to you. You took it confused and, silently asking for permission, you took the little spoon and lifted it for him. 

"Spoon means 'cuchara'. And fork is 'tenedor'." He nodded again, and you had to repress the urge to snicker. He was so cute when listening to you, and trying to learn something new. You took some mousse in the spoon and brought the soft food to your mouth. You hummed in delight at how good it tasted, then realized that Law was looking at you and blushed. "This mousse is sweet... 'Esta mousse es dulce'." He smirked when he saw your little tongue poke out to take any remain of chocolate from your lips.

"'Dulce', huh?" He muttered and you tilted your head in confusion. But he took advantage of this and took the back of your head before ever so softly pressing his lips against yours. You gasped while his kiss turned passionate yet gentle. When he pulled away, he licked his lips and looked at you seductively. "Yeah... you're 'dulce' too." His slightly hoarse tone made your blush intensify.

"¿C-C-C-Capitán? M-Me has besado... (C-C-C-Captain? Y-You've kissed me...)." You stuttered, not knowing what to do with yourself. He smirked and nodded, although he didn't completely understand what you said, and looked at the mousse still in your now trembling hand. He took it and started eating, enjoying the texture and flavor on his taste buds, while you stared at him with half-lidded eyes. 

"What? I told you I would try it..."