Law: Silent (1)

"In summary, you're are telling me that you made an alliance with a guy you don't know more than he saved your life." You said to your captain, then sending a short glance to the new guest, the Shichibukai Trafalgar Law, more known as Surgeon of Death. You weren't with them during all the Punk Hazard thing just because you had to take care of the ship, and Caesar's subordinates didn't find you because you had great skills in being as silent as you could. This resulted in Luffy being attracted to you, so you had not much of a choice. Luffy laughed in his way and gave you a toothy smile.

"Yep!" You sweat-dropped at your captain's stupidity, at the same time cuteness.

"You sure are confident." You muttered and sighed, then turned to the poor doctor who didn't even know what he had got himself into. "Well, guess it's nice to meet you, Trafalgar-san. Now, be careful, my captain can be hilarious sometimes." You had to warn him, even with a polite smile. Law did not change his facial expression, simply nodded. Nami, Usopp and Chopper jumped with scared expressions and yelling worriedly.

"No, (Y/N), not you!" They all said in unison and you laughed. Truth be told, you felt an interest in the young, mysterious pirate, not to mention his noticeable attractiveness, not that you were going to confess it. It was going to be an interesting adventure, indeed.

That night you had celebrated a party because of the success of kidnapping Caesar. Now, everyone was asleep, well, all except you. Strangely, you couldn't take Law out of your head, and it was kinda frustrating. So you decided to sneak out of the girls' quarters and go to take some fresh air. Maybe it was also for another reason, and that is because our new guest was sleeping peacefully -or so it seemed- sitting on the main mast. You walked silently past him, and couldn't help the smile that graced your rosy lips when you saw his inhalations, calm but strong. You supported your weight on the railing, locking your (E/C) eyes on the barely noticeable horizon. It was, obviously, dark. A dark, beautiful and starry night. You sighed, feeling the marine breeze move some strands of your (H/L) (H/C) hair. The salty smell filled your nostrils quite pleasurably, and the soft sound of the waves crashing slightly against the ship calmed you. You failed to notice a pair of gray eyes looking at you, taking in your figure, a handsome smirk accompanying them.

Some minutes went by and you started to get bored. You turned around to look at the Shichibukai, still sleeping, and an idea came to your mind. You approached him slowly, anticipation running through your veins. When you were close enough to him, you stretched your arm and tried to get his soft-looking hat. However a tanned, big, tattooed hand caught your wrist. You let out a surprised gasp and looked at his face. His eyes now open, looking at you amused. You couldn't help a blush, he was too handsome. He smirked widely and swiftly pulled you onto his lap, intensifying the color that adorned your cheeks. You tried to avoid his gaze, but it resulted impossible because he made you look at him by putting two fingers to your chin. You had to lock eyes with his, completely flustered. His smirk widened and he started to trace your soft lips with his thumb, almost teasingly.

"That was not a thing a good girl would do, don't you think, kitten?" Your eyes widened at the sudden nickname and blushed even harder, if it was possible.

"K-K-Kitten?" You managed to ask. He chuckled, the sound made shivers run up and down your spine.

"Yeah, you're as silent as a little kitten." He paused for a bit. "You're as cute as one too." But suddenly his amused expression changed into a frown, a well known frown and you felt even more nervous. Have I done something bad? You asked yourself. "You remind me of him" He muttered softly, almost too much for such a cold and cruel guy like him.

"Who?" You dared to ask, and he looked at you with that same frown before letting out a sigh.

"It's too early for you to know, but I will tell you, I promise." He smirked again and winked, bringing another red color to your face. "Now I should think of a punishment for you, you tried to steal my hat." You flinched when you felt his hand run up and down your thigh, and shivered. He chuckled and put his mouth near your ear, whispering in the most sensual manner he could. "I've got it." Then he pulled you into a sudden and passionate kiss. You were wide-eyed for the first ten seconds, but the decided to kiss back clumsily. Law smirked into the kiss and bit your lip, making you gasp. He took advantage of it and pulled his tongue inside your wet cavern, making you moan softly. It felt so good, you had to bring your hands to his black locks, discarding, finally, his hat off his head. He pulled away and looked at you with half-lidded ayes, enjoying your ragged breath and flushed face. He got near your ear again and whispered. "That was just a little sample of your punishment, kitten. You will get the rest after Dressrosa, so be prepared" He helped you to get off him and you, shyly, got his hat from the floor, putting it onto his head again and making him smile.

The next day you woke up on your bed. You remembered that after that special moment with Law you got to your room again, finally finding the sleepiness. You made your way to the galley and smiled at everyone, already there. Sanji went to you just as a tornado would and greeted you sweetly. Your gaze looked for a certain raven-haired male, and found him sitting beside Nami. He looked at you with a trademark smirk that meant nothing good.