The Pond and The Truth Is On

~~~Isabella Marie Swan~~~

Caius and Alex took Jasper and Dad out of the house. I tried to come after them but Derrick and Harold blocked me and tries to hold me but they flew away after I used my ability, air. Carmela, Warzell, Flora and Keila blocked me and Keila tries to blind me but she can't because of my ability. Flora might thought I can't feel her compulsion but she didn't actually succeeded because I pull her up and made her faint instantly.  I shouted so loud and everyone who are I know as my enemy held their ears trying to prevent the sound I did make. Jacob, Esme and I run out of the house. We went after Caius, Alex and Jane who went out preventing my loud voice. They went on the water and tries to sink Jasper and Dad.  I realize that the Cullens were floating over the water. I stopped and saw Aro and his frigging friends on the other side of the water.

"You think Bella this would be easy?" Aro said. I realize that Alice knew this everything. Aro smiled hilariously and I started to do Parseltongue. Snakes came out of the woods and they are all ready to fight with me. This is the first time I ever did parseltongue.  "The Prophecy is true."

"What prophecy?" I asked him out of nowhere.

"You are Jennifer's daughter. Jennifer Volturi," he said and I stopped the snakes.

"What do you mean? How can it be? My mom is Renee Dwyer," I answered. "You are lying."

I looked at Jasper and talked to him through mind.  Tell me that wasn't true.

It is true, He answered back.

"Everyone are all lying!" I shouted.

Edward turned into Jasper. "Which will you pick, your dad or Jasper?" Jasper said and we're at a pond or some kind of body of water. That kind water doesn't made us sink. We were definitely standing on it.

The other Jasper is been hold by Alex and Jane tortures him and Dad is been held by Caius and I am bewildered then I just screamed at the clouds and a violet full forced powered came out from my chest and then I realized my eyes turned violet. I did say these words that I never want to. Everyone are trying to cover their eyes because of too much force that surrounds and that also cause to the pressure.

"No one will hurt anyone that I love and this curse I will tell be a burden to your descendants," I said, "After this day you will be known as traitors on the vampire history and everyone of us will hate you. Each of you. You will loose your abilities!!!! Everyone who tries to hurt any of my love!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Jasper were the only one left standing while The Volturi had vanished. The Cullens went out from  their floating bodies and saw them as souls.

Jasper hugged me so much that I could even realized that he is torturing me causing me to pinch him harder than I do before.

"This isn't over yet," Jasper said.

~~~The Unfinished End~~~

Thanks NicoleChristine1 for supporting me.

Thank you Bea, Steven, Victoria, Christine, Shaun and Samantha for encouraging me!!

Thanks to my dearest mother, Gloria Absalud.

If you see her on fb you can also see me on her photos.

Bye!!