Alice's Anxiousness

~Mary Alice Cullen~

I am at the house all alone. I am worried where would Edward be. He is not going at Jasper's house because Emmett and Carlisle will lock him up. I have called him for almost a thousands. I am kind a losing hope that he might get back to me.

I started to call Jasper but before I dialed his call I asked myself, Is he going to answer or not?? I am quietly pleased about this question especially when I remember how stupid I am.

"Jasper..." I spoke closed eyes hoping he would answer

"WHAT IS IT?" yes he is angry when he talked to me.

"Did Edward bothered you yesterday or today?" I asked him but I am going to accept if he hang me up.

"No," his voice returned normal, "Why?"

"He is not home for two days," I answered his question.

Then suddenly the air touches me and I felt slowly that another vision is going to come in my mind. I breath heavily and then I realize something... The Volturi. I knew that Jasper is asking me but the vision stuck myself with it. I am hoping... My mind kept saying his name but my mind itself blocks my thoughts. I am breathing so heavy and everything is so colder than what am I cold is.

~~~Jasper Hale Whitlock~~~

"Alice??? Alice??!!" she is not responding at my shout ask.

Then suddenly... maybe she is having another VISION. Right! Edward i missing and she is having vision. I hung up and went at the living room where everyone is.

"Guys... Alice called me and she asked me about Edward when suddenly she is jut stuck up," I reported to them and Bella stood up and I am technically hoping she wouldn't get angry.

"Let's go to her," she said and everyone said ~what~ in disbelief. "What do you mean by what? Let us go."

Everyone stood up and run at the Cullens and when we got there we saw Alice unconscious and I know she is having vision.

"Wait..." Bella said and everyone looked at her and she looks like something is wrong.

"What?" Esme asked her.

"I could see her vision," she said and I went to her fast and held her hand.

"I think her ability is more than mental shield, she can read minds also," Carlisle looked at her but Bella herself something isn't right.

"No," she said, "I couldn't read her mind, she is taking me in her vision," she scream and fell onto her knees holding her head.

Rosalie held her and so do I and the only thing I could do is to take away the pain. I used my ability and it totally help and made Bella and Alice both okay and both of them are awake. Bella is been put on Esme and Carlisle's bed and me and Rosalie takes good care of him while Alice is been put on her bed and Esme, Carlisle and Emmett cares on her.

I got a call from an unknown caller. I am furious and thinking who is this caller?

"Hello," I answered the call.

"Whitlock," a cold familiar voice said.