The Lies

~~~Isabella Marie Swan~~~

"Alice," I whispered at her. She looked at me at the same astonishing disbelief. We both know the future but how it can be Jasper is Edward.

"Let us talk at your house, never tell anyone," She whispered back and I nodded.

4:00 AM

We meet at my old house and sat at the couch. We directly looked for stalkers somewhere and we felt no one. I got something to tell her, why I could see what she sees?

"Bella, it maybe possible that Edward is Jasper and Jasper is Edward," she said and I looked at her like hello that wouldn't be possible. "Bella, Edward some kind of psychopathy, see if the Jasper we see right now is a psycho."

"But how?" I asked her clueless.

"Edward is dying to be with you of course he will be more protective and hater of Jasper," Alice gave an example. "See, Edward is like a jerk talking about you being vampire, while Jasper wants to be with you so he is trying himself to bite you once and not drain you up."

"Edward.." I suddenly heard myself whispered.

"Is there something wrong, Izzy?" she asked me but I just shook my head.

That couldn't be possible, how can Edward and Jasper switch...

"Who will switch them if can?" I asked.

"I don't know," Alice said in a silent tone. "That wouldn't be impossible in ability."

"It maybe can cause me I have the ability to the elements out of nothing," I exampled myself.

Silence went between me and Alice when Jasper texted me.

"Izzy,

      Carlisle decide we move to Mitchie's House at Alaska. Me, you, Rosalie, Emmett, Esme, Carlisle, the Denali and Benjamin is coming there. Mitchie is Carlisle's old friend and she has the fire power. Please come now, where are you, my love? Text me if you want me to fetch you.

Jasper.

P.S. We got to go fast. I love you."

I sigh after reading that we should leave for Alaska. I never want to be there specially I am trying to investigate.