Chapter 10

Lily P.O.V

It has been weeks since the plan was put into place. Since then none of us had come up with anything. I was now the last couple of days of term, exams had taken a tool on the plan but we still managed to get some good intel.

Apparently the break up from his ex wasn't very mutual, he was caught cheating on her with her best friend. And as much as Sirius and James would like to go wands a blazing and break them up, Remus and I agreed that it wasn't bad enough to persecute him.

Now three days too the last day of term and we all had some serious digging to do. I also had to some very important decisions to make, every year the Potters threw a Christmas ball and every year Amber would invite me to come.

Of course going to the ball would have meant a close proximity to the Marauders, which at that point I could not stand. But this year things were different, and I had perhaps against my better judgment agreed not only to attend the Ball but also stay over at the Potters for the whole break. Although I had said yes to Amber I was still silently contemplating going.

Honestly I would have loved to make my way home for the break but after a very detailed letter from Petunia going over the reason why I shouldn't come home, I decided not to even bother asking her to reconsider. Of course I could always stay at school but this is my first Christmas alone after my parents, and as much as I hated to admit it I needed to be with people I could trust. How that list started to include James Potter and Sirius Black, I had no clue. 

I smiled to myself as I walked out of the library, after hours of studying I was finally heading back to the dormitories for a night of well-deserved sleep. My only motivation to get through this last study session was that I had only one exam left.

But just as I was about to turn the corner I heard cheers I was about to ignore it a walk past them but I heard something that made me stop, "So how much do we owe Andrew?" said a deep voice.

"I believe 2 Gallons." Replied another 

"Not yet we don't, remember the deal was that he has to shag her get her admit she is in love with him before we leave for Christmas holidays. And if manages to get both get gets 4." A third boy replied

"Come on like that will be hard I mean have you seen the way he has her wrapped around his finger she would eat the dirt off his feet if he asked."

"Yeah but come on he has 2 days left I mean it already Wednesday and we leave for Kings cross on Friday. "

"Which is why my friend he is going to make his move tonight. They are meeting up back in the green house."

"Holy shit! How did he get a Green House?" exclaimed the second boy

"Remember that 7th year hupplepuff he snogged?"

"The Hot one with huge."

"Yeah, she owed him a favour so she managed to snag the keys to it."

"Wow, but what if she says no? And how do we know if he actually shagged her or not. I mean she is never going to admit it and he can just lie." Questioned the third boy

"That is why mi friends we are sneaking down there before they show up and getting front seats to the show. As for her saying no, that's not an issue. I gave him a potion, he is going to slip it into her drink if she refuses and then well... you can guess the rest." 3 chuckles responded to his crude comment.

"Now come on we have to go before they get there." Murmurs of agreement came from the rest of the party as they left.

I stood rooted on the spot for almost eternity trying to process the conversation I had just heard, at first all I could feel was disgust but as that ebbed away I felt another emotion. Pure rage, unfiltered, uncensored rage, which was all directed at one man. I had to stop this, and with that thought I ran toward the dormitory silently praying that Amber hadn't left yet.

I ran up the stairs nearly knocking over a pair of first years in the process, I yelled sorry behind me as I ran up to the portrait and spat out the password and tumbled into the common room. I quickly gazed around the room to find the boys grouped around the fire in deep conversation, if Amber had left they would know. I walked toward them,

"Have any of you seen Amber?" I asked

"Yeah she just left." Replied Peter

"WHAT do mean she just left, I just ran up the stairs I would have seen her!"

"She took the cloak," he answered

"Oh for Fucks Sake!" I screamed.

The Second years beside me looked like I had murdered their cat. I purposely ignored them,

"Lilly is everything ok?" asked Remus diverting my glares from the second years to him. I contemplated for a minute, telling the boys right know would guarantee a scene but it would save Amber.

"Lily, is everything ok." Asked a concern James. One look into his eyes and I knew he needed to know, she was his sister and if something happened to her he would never forgive me, scene be damned Ambers well being was more important. So I took a deep breath and mentally prepared myself for the drama that was about to unfold. Amber hates to be the center of drama so she would probably kill me for this later but it was all worth it.

"I found out what Andrew was hiding." I started

*********************************************************

Cliff Hanger!!! Please don't kill me!!! Lol, but seriously, what do think is going to happen next? How do you think Amber will react to the news? Hell, how did you react to news? Also how much do you hate Andrew at the moment? Comment and let me know how you feel.

Another quick announcement this will probably be the last update for about 2 weeks as I'm off to *cue drumroll* LONDON! So with that in mind I probably wont be able to update for a week or two, but I promise I will try to post as soon I get back.

Again please don't forget to comment and vote.

Lots of Love,

Meenu103

PS. This update is dedicated to MrsAmberWeasley, honestly readers like you motivate me for faster updates. I tried to dedicate this chapter to you, up in the editing thing please let me know if it worked.