Chapter 8

Amber P.O.V

I paced along the corridor lily had been missing for hours. At first Me, James and Sirius left to find her James and Sirius went to the Forest and I searched the town, while everyone else came up to castle to see if she had ran up here. "That's it!!" I exclaimed "If they are not back in 10 minutes imp going out to look for them again"

"Amber calm down, its getting dark you cant go out there alone it's not safe." Said Alice

" Please ill be fine, its Lilly I'm worried about. God knows where she is?? And those two idiots aren't back either."

" Amber breath, I agree with you if they are not back in 10 minutes we should do something, but that something isn't to go running into the forest unprepared, we should go get Professor Kendrick and go with him." said Remus

" Well I don't think we are going to need too?" Said Alice "I think I see James."

I turned toward the forest and James was jogging out, he ran towards us. I walked forward to meet him by the steps.

" What took you so long James? Did you find her?" I asked

" I searched the northern part of the forest but didn't see her, so she is with Sirius."

"How can you be so sure?"

" Because where else would she be Amber?"

"James it's not safe anymore, do you not read the Daily Prophet!!! Muggle Borns are going missing day by day."

"Look Amber, I know your worried but its Lilly I would like to see anyone try to hurt her, plus no one would ever dare attack so close to Hogwarts not with Dumbledore here, this is the safest place for everyone. Plus she is already here, look behind you."

I turned around to see Lilly walking up with Sirius in tow, I ran as fast as I could and swallowed her in a big bear hug.

"Thank God your ok! I was terrified that something was going to happen to you. Don't do that too me ok."

" Hey!! I'm the one that got her out of that godforsaken forest and I don't even get a thank you." Sirius exclaimed

I heard chuckles behind me as I looked at him

" Ha-ha." I remarked as I hugged him as well

" Thanks." I whispered in his ear as he hugged me back.

I knew I should let go right away but a part of me just wanted to stay in this moment but regrettably I let go.

"Come on lets get dinner." James yelled from behind.

Sirius P.O.V

After we finished up dinner we all headed up to our dormitories today had been quiet an eventful day. As soon as the dormitory door closed I turned and faced James.

"So do you care to explain what happened in the forest or should I guess." I questioned

"What do you mean Padfoot? What happened in the forest?" James innocently replied

"James Charlus Potter doesn't play with me. You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"What are you talking about Sirius? What happened in the forest?"

"Nothin--"

"James here decided to meet up with Lilly in Anamagius form."

"YOU DID WHAT!" Yelled Peter from his bed

"We could get caught and expelled hell we could be sent to azsakaban!" Peter continued

" Look she doesn't know its him Pete so that not the problem. What I'm more curious about is why you didn't tell us."