Daytona Beach: Derek Dates the Shit Out Of Stiles

Wow! An hour in Teen Wolf time is 7 months in ours! Jk😂😂 sorry I haven't updated.

June 6th       
6:00 P.M.
Continuing from the previous chapter
---------
Stiles POV
Derek pulled out of the driveway "Where are we going?" I grin because I haven't ever been on a date before, "It's called Joe's Crab Shack, I think you'll like it," he chuckled and he reached in the back handing me a bundle of roses. "Thanks..." I giggled bashfully and he smiled down looking at me, "You're so beautiful..." he grinned and made me blush more

"I made reservations so we don't have to wait... thank god," he smiled proud of himself, this place was packed. It took us like 10 minutes to find a parking place, there was like maybe 12 groups of people waiting to be seated. "One time it took us 2 hours to be seated when we didn't have reservations," he told me, I smiled up at him "I like you being so open about the past... if you are ok with it I'd like to hear more about your family..." I link my arm around him as we walk up the steps.

"Reservation for Hale," he told the waiter and he looked at the screen, he smiled grabbing some menus and took us to a table by the window. I stared outside and watched people on their boogie boards, family's having a great time and I smiled. "For a while, my dad actually bought this table so no one would sit here except for us," he chuckled at the memory, I softly smiled at him. "My dad did sort of the same thing for my mom. She loved going to the mall in Beacon City, so he bought her a reserved parking spot," I told him and he smiled.

Scott's POV
"I'm in charge! So give me the fucking controller..." I pout because Jackson and Isaac were hogging the PlayStation. Jackson looked at me mockingly and Isaac looked at me feeling guilty, I looked at him knowing if I bring out my puppy dog eyes this whole fight would be over. Right as he was going to hand me the controller Lydia came stomping up the stairs "They didn't put anyone in charge... so stop pestering them," she said snarkily and I cross my arms as they laugh at me.

I go downstairs and go into my room, I didn't expect to see Liam in there. He was holding chocolate and smelling him, he looked at me like a deer caught in headlights dropping him. "Are you and chocolate getting acquainted?" I chuckled still a little heated, he blushed "Why do you smell mad?" He ignored what just happened. "Jackson and Isaac are hogging the PlayStation..." I pouted and heard how petty I sounded. Liam giggled at me and I rolled my eyes, "would you like to go on a walk and let out all of your steam?" He chuckled.

We walked outside after letting Lydia know where we were going. "Are you have a good time?" Liam made small talk and I nodded. I reached down intertwining our fingers, he shyly smiled up at me.

Isaac's POV
We were playing Bully Scholarship edition, our arrangement was whenever we either got busted or passed out our turn would be over. Jackson tensed up because he accidentally ran into an old lady with his bike, the cops ran after him and he got busted "Dang it..." he whispered handing me the remote. I took the remote beginning to play, but then I pause it laying the remote down on the floor. I shifted in my beanbag to face Jackson.

"Everything ok?" He asked me and I shake my head, "T-today has been an emotional rollercoaster..." I told him. He shifted in his beanbag to face me "Wanna talk about it?" He asked me. I rub my forearm thinking about it "N-no... I just want mom to- Stiles to be here," I blushed because I keep calling him mom by accident and I don't know why. Jackson looked at me with care in his eyes "Just take my turn ok?" I ask and hop out of my beanbag onto the floor, I crawl between his legs and snuggle against them. He went stiff when I did that, but he quickly got over it hoping down and holding me.

Lydia's POV
I was laying down on my stomach doodling on a notepad, Kira ran into the room squealing jumping up and down. "What?" I sat up smiling, "Isaac and Jackson are cuddling upstairs!" She whispers/screamed and I squealed see. When I got close I tiptoed up the upstairs and crept up to see. Jackson was holding Isaac dominantly as he played some video game, I squeal and covered my mouth hiding as they looked back to me.

I sneak back into the room and fangirl with Kira, "That was so adorable!" I giggled and I hugged her. I pulled back and I got lost in her eyes, they were so beautiful. I awkwardly pull away and then jump on the bed continuing to draw. "What are you drawing?" She asked kneeling on the bed beside me, I blush and avoid eye contact. "Um... I don't know, I just felt like doodling?" I look at it from afar trying to determine what it was. "It looks like a meadow?" She asked and I see it, "There's something else to it though..." I said confused and continued to draw.

Stiles POV
"Babe... that's not how you crack it!" Derek laughed holding his side, I gave up on the crab leg and folded my arms pouting because he was teasing me. "Here, I'll crack it for you," he smiled taking my pot away and getting started and I smiled because I won. The teasing started first when they had brought us the food 5 minutes ago. When they brought it they brought bibs because apparently crabs are really messy. They wrote a witty thing on Derek's bib saying "My waiter gave me crabs...", and Derek requested ahead of time to put "Bottom" on mine... it's not even a pun!

I look outside to see Scott and Liam walking and I coo pointing at them, "Awe, they are holding hands!" I grin and Derek smiled back at me. "This is the happiest I've ever been..." he admitted, "Why don't you look like it?" I asked concerned because he was now scowling. "I'm just waiting for something to ruin it... like it always does..." he sighed, I take the crab leg out of his hand and he looked up at me with big eyes. "Don't live life like that... nothing bad will happen, remember our pack is getting closer? Don't start to shut us out again..." I told him, "I won't," he smirked at me and then continued helping me with my food.

"I love it when you laugh, and smile," I admitted and he scoffed rolling his eyes chuckling. He dipped some meat in the butter and told me to open my mouth, I never had crab before. "Oh my god! That's amazing!" I licked my lips and he laughed nodding, "That's not the only meat I'll have you licking your lips after..." he attempted a joke. I widen my eyes and blush biting my lips, he smirked me and cracked another crab leg.

Please vote, comment, follow me, and check out my other stories:)