Agree to Disagree

"Hi little one."

The pet name made a small blush appear on Normani's face.

She smiled softly looking up at them again.

Dinah and Lauren were holding hands, Dinah was smiling while having her knuckles rubbed by Lauren's thumb. Lauren however hardly let her smile show. She always intimidated people by not smiling or by staring them down.

Normani on the other hand was blushing still with a smile that was barely visible.

Lauren was the one to finally speak up.

"So Normani we know you have several questions, so go ahead and ask them no matter how bad they may seem."

Her mouth open wide but no words came out. It was like she was lost for words.

Lauren smirked. "You better close your mouth before I shove something in it."

Normani blushed harder but retorted back. "What if I don't want too."

Dinah bit her lip looking at Lauren.

Lauren had raised her eyebrow shocked by what seemed to be Normani testing her. Lauren didn't like being tested.

"Well I suggest you do before you are bent over this table with my hand over your mouth while being thruste-."

Dinah cut Lauren off by squeezing her hand softly. "Baby she's not ours...yet."

Normani had closed her eyes slowly starting to imagine what Lauren would have said if Dinah didn't cut her off. She was so far in her mind she didn't hear the couple saying her name.

Dinah had to poke her in her arm in order for her to come back to reality.

"Now it's time to get serious. We need to discuss the rules and arrangements of this deal. We will go over every detail and if you agree to being our sugar baby, you will have to sign a contract saying you have agreed and given consent to all matters discussed."

Normani nodded with a smile. "Yes ma'am."

Her New Orleans accent stuck out slightly making Lauren intrigued with her ancestry and general background.

Dinah put a small binder on the table. She opened it displaying a list of requirements, choices, and most importantly finances.

Normani pulled it closer to her reading the list of requirements first. It was a decent sized list with understandable wants.

•The consenting person(s) should be with Mrs.Dinah Jane Jauregui and Mrs.Lauren Michelle Jauregui at least 2 times a week

•The person(s) must have communication with the providers everyday unless told otherwise

•Address the providers by their nicknames in private and not in public. If there is a slip up the person(s) will have part of their allowance taken away

•The person(s) must take care of themselves physically. If the person(s) is having trouble with mental and emotional well being they must mention the issue to the providers

•The person(s) has to have three meals every day. One meal must be a healthy choice no matter the circumstance

•The person(s) can not say no to gifts or rewards from their providers unless it's something out of their comfort zone