Chapter Fifteen

C H A P T E R    F I F T E E N

----------------

Marinette's POV

"Tikki?" I said.

"M-Marinette!" She said flying over my eyes.

"Tikki wha-" I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by Tikki. "Shh Chat might hear you!" She whispered.

Dammit! I forgot all about Chat. I'm a great girlfriend! Wait are we dating again? We never exactly said what we were.

I was getting lost in my thoughts when I heard a thump.

"Chat!" I yelled.

"Plagg claws out!" I saw a black creature (his kwami I guess) fly into his ring. That's where I guess he went anyway.

Chat jumped up smiling at me.

"Hi, purrincess!" I giggled as he called me princess.

He picked me up bridal style. "Chat what are you doing?"

"I am never letting you go that's what I'm doing." I blushed.

He noticed and chuckled, "What, cat got your tongue."

I smacked him in the forehead. "Meouch" I laughed trying to get down.

"Chat let me go!" I said.

"NEVER!" He turned over making us fall onto the bed. I looked into his beautiful green orbs.

"Je t'aime Chat."

"Je t'aime Marinette."

We were coming close to a kiss when I heard my mom yell.

"Marinette Alya's here!" I saw as my trap door was about to open.

"Chat hi- HI A-ALYA!"

Adrien's POV

I hid under her bed. Dammit and dammit and dammit.

"Um hey, girl." Alya greeted.

Really Alya you couldn't text her first or at least not go to her house in the morning.

I rolled my eyes.

"What are you- you doing here?" Marinette asked. I smiled, she might as well be reading my mind. "We are going to breakfast with Nino and Adrien. So get ready!" She said. 

I jumped and almost hit my head on the bottom of her bed.

Since when was I going to get breakfast with them.

"Oh y-you don't have to I'm alright here on my comfy bed," Marinette said. She's so sweet, just like her kisses.

"Girl shut up and change! I'm not inviting you I'm telling you." Unlike Alya. Hey everybody got their own taste. I might need to check on Nino if that's the case.

I saw Marinette's chair move.

"Aren't y-you going to leave?" Marinette questioned.

"Girl don't worry I ain't going to look! I'm going to be on your computer so yeah go on." I blushed.

Marinette changing practically in front of me. My face felt as hot as the sun.

"O-ok." 

I only saw her legs and down thankfully. I could feel the awkwardness radiating off of us. Why do I think it's smart to spend the night with her? At least as Chat anyway.

"I'm ready." She said.

"Well, that was fast. Anyways come on we're going to meet up with them at the park." Alya stood up and walked to the trap door. 

"Ok go down I need to grab my purse real quick," Marinette said.

"Ok, I'll be waiting down stairs." Alya went down through the door. I let go a sigh of relief and got out under her bed. I laid there on the floor next to her bed staring at the ceiling.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know she was going to come." She said helping me get up. 

I grabbed her by the waist, "It's ok princess." She smiled.

I kissed her. Her lips like I said before sweet, baker's daughter. I couldn't help myself when I am with her. I had a hold of her and I never wanted to let go.

Soon I felt dizzy but I didn't want to stop until she pushed me away.

"Chat" She whispered. My head leaned on her's. "Je t'aime." She said breathing heavily.

I gave her a small peck in response, "Je t'aime Marinette."

"Marinette hurry up!" Alya yelled ruining the moment. Marinette chuckled, "I'll see ya later kitty."

Before she walks away I grabbed her for one last kiss. She giggled at the end and grabbing her purse on the way out.

She blew me a kiss finally leaving.

I smiled.

Marinette's POV

I was playing on my phone while we waited for Nino and Adrien.

"Hey sorry, we're late," Nino said giving Alya a kiss.

"You guys are so sickeningly adorable." Adrien chuckled. I gave a small laugh as in Chat and I are probably worse.

"Hey, Mari!" Adrien said giving me a hug. I was shocked! Since when did we start hugging each other. I, of course, hugged him back.

"Hey, Adrien." I smiled.

"Oh come on let's go eat I'm starving!" Alya said grabbing Nino by the hand.

Adrien and I laughed following behind.

Two Weeks Later

"VALENTINE'S DAY IS NEAR!" I screeched.

"You need to calm down Mari!" Tikki said. "Ugh but Tikki Chat didn't ask me out again. Maybe he thinks we're dating but-"

"You need to calm down!" Tikki said holding my face. Or well...you know what I mean.

I sighed collapsing onto my bed, "Let's see what happens this year."

(A/N) Yay Valentine's day! Even though I'm single every year! Well, this Valentine's day should be special ;) See ya kitties!