Chapter Thirteen

C H A P T E R    T H I R T E E N

--------------- 

Marinette's POV

I laughed, "Chat I love you." He smiled and took me into a kiss. Passionate and gentle, just like him. He pulled away for a second, "I love you too."

I woke up.

"Marinette, are you ok?" Tikki asked.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. After that, I changed into whatever clothes I found.

"Mari?"

I brushed my teeth. Then I grabbed my bag.

"Mari!"

"What?" I said calmly and slightly annoyed.

"About what happened yes-" I cut her off. "Nothing happened. Come on let's eat."

I heard her mutter something while she went into my bag.

"Good morning." My mom greeted.

"Good morning mama." I grabbed a bowl of cereal.

"So what are you doing today so early in the morning?" I looked at the time, 7:20. I usually don't wake up this early.

"Um, I couldn't sleep that well." I chuckled awkwardly. I'm an awkward person so no big deal.

I ate my cereal while my mom talked to me. Nothing that exciting.

Soon it was time to leave to school. I was usually running out to get there in time, but I can actually walk out today.

I got to school and I actually heard people gasp that I was here on time. Ok now, this is just rude.

I sat down and my mind started wandering off. I've been trying to not think of....of yesterday. I know it's my fault that we broke up, but I don't want it to affect me more than it already has.

I guess my expression showed how I really felt because after class Alya dragged me to talk.

To my surprise, she took me with Nino and Adrien. "What's wrong with you guys?" I was surprised. Why is Adrien upset?

"Nothings wrong guys," Adrien spoke up. He looked at me and smiled. I looked away, "Yeah we're fine." I said.

"Ughh fine whatever. I'm going with Nino so see you two later." Alya said grabbing Nino by his arm.

I sighed and walked away.

"Hey, M-Mari can I walk with you?" He asked.

"I um I rather not right now," I said. "Oh um ok bye I guess."

I walked away.

Adrien's POV

Instead of being at my 'comfy' house I was sitting on top of a roof watching Marinette.

It's not stalking it's taking care of your ex, at midnight, without them knowing.

She was sitting down working on something in her notebook. I smiled at the sight of her.

How can you love someone so much?

A couple minutes later she went inside her room.

I have too. I'm sorry Ladybug, I love Marinette.

This is what I have to do.

I jumped down to her balcony. I took my ring off.

(A/N) Ugh, I don't really like this chapter but you know fillers. Anyways what do you think Adrien's going to do? MAHAHAHA *cough* sorry I get carried away.