:Chapter Four:

"I guess not many people know what a Sunflower Samurai is..." Hitomi coos, annoyed that their efforts hadn't made them any progress.

"It's difficult to say if this man really exists," Jin says, one of the few times since they had begun their search in the town.

Desperate to fill the void of silence, Hitomi speaks again.

"So, Jin, I can tell by your movements that you have had training somewhere, unlike Mugen who moves like a feral animal," Hitomi asks.

He nods. "I trained in a dojo for most of my life."

"Based on your skill, your master sounds like an honorable man," Hitomi mentions.

"He was," Jin notes. "You're skilled with shuriken and tanto. I take it you also trained in a dojo?"

She nods. "I had, though my master wasn't as honorable as yours. He was just as cruel as my ole' boss."

"Regardless, you were taught well," Jin comments.

"Thank you, Jin. Perhaps I may learn from you, one day," Hitomi jokes, smiling.

It drew near the time that Jin and Hitomi were to meet back with Fuu and Mugen. They wait in the area that they decided to regather. When they met, Mugen was alone.

"Where's Fuu?" Hitomi is quick to ask.

"I don't know," Mugen shrugs.

"How could you forget Fuu? What were you doing, drinking booze and flirting with chics?" Hitomi asks.

"Heh. You've got me figured out," Mugen says smugly.

Hitomi sighs. "You do realize that she's the reason why we're looking for this Sunflower guy in the first place, right?"

Mugen shrugs it off. "Eh, we'll find her. I'm sure we'll hear her with her big mouth going on and on, nonstop."

Hitomi massaged her temples.

"Hey! Let go of me!" A high pitched voice shouts.

"See, there she is," Mugen nods towards a couple of men, pulling her towards a tall, well-lit building.

"Quit squirming and move, girl!" One of the men grumbles, giving her a shove. "You're going to pay for all of the food your buddy ate, not to mention the family heirloom that your broke, and-"

Mugen furrows his brow, hand grasping at the hilt of his sword, metal hissing as it raised from its scabbard.

"Hold up!" Hitomi gives a strained whisper.

She grasps at the fabric of his shirt, holding him back.

"You can't just take those guys on," Hitomi says.

"And why not? They're easy to kill," Mugen grins.

"Because if you do, you'll cause nothing but trouble. Not to mention authorities that will come for us, meaning we won't be able to help Fuu," Jin explains.

"Where's she going anyway," Mugen squints, gazing at the men who were whisking her away.

"She's being taken to a brothel," Hitomi says.

"Great. Then all we have to do is send you in," Mugen grins, looking her up and down.

"No way, buddy," Hitomi says sternly, crossing her arms.

"And why not?" He questions, annoyed.

"W-Well, because... My body is scarred from years of being a ninja... And, well... I-I'm a b-cup at best," Hitomi mumbles the last part.

Mugen's face soured. "Really? That's all?"

Hitomi turns away and wraps herself in her black top.

"What will we do now?" Jin asks.

Hitomi straightens herself up. "The plan isn't a complete bust... It may still work."

"How so? You're our only girl, and you won't do it," Mugen grumbles.

"True, but we could use Jin, instead," Hitomi suggests.

"I won't," Jin interrupts.

"You're actually appealing, not to mention more calm and collected than Mugen," she explains.

Mugen gives a puff of air and rolls his eyes.

"No, not again," Jin furrows his brow and frowns as if recalling a sour memory. ((Referring to the Hellhounds for Hire episode)).

"Please," Hitomi begs. "I can do really good make up. You'll pass well enough."

"You complain that you're only a b-cup?" He mutters, patting his chest.

"Forget that I said that," Hitomi says, brushing off what she had said. "Point is, we don't have much time if we want to get Fuu out of there before someone else interferes."

Jin sighs, hating every thought about the plan.

"Alright, fine," he mutters, cold chills running up and down his spine, making him paler than he actually was.

((TO BE CONTINUED:: PART 2))