No Matter What VI.

still Anastasia's pov*
I wake up to the sound of an alarm going off on my phone and check what it's for. "Boxing wait what?" I say silently. I quickly try to get up without waking up Joey but he wakes up.
"Where are you going" he says reaching his arms out at me.
"Oh I forgot to tell you, I signed up for boxing and it's at 7:00am so I have to go soon but I'll make you, Tayler, Weston, and Mark breakfast before I leave.
"You can box?" He says looking at me.
"Yeah I used to all the time in New York, I was state champion, almost going to nationals but I moved so I'm at the bottom again" I say with a frown I didn't really mind though, when I was state champion, it was tough. I had to wake up at 5:30am and I would come home at 7:00pm, but I loved boxing so I didn't give up.
"You think we can come watch you box?" Weston says with messy hair.
"Sure but let me get ready and make breakfast if you and Joey can wake up make and Tayler then we can go early" I say smiling.
"When does it end" Joey asks
"3pm" I say with relief.
"Why so late that's like 9 hours?!??" Joey says with his eyes wide open.
I laugh and say, "it's because 4 hours I'll be training and then for 1 hour I'll be practice boxing with my friends and then there will be a few matches after"
It's funny, they thing that 9 hours is a long time, I mean it is but when you box you kinda get used to it.
"Oh okay, well I'll stay for the whole thing" Joey says.
"Me too" Weston says smiling.
"I'll Vlog it for you if you want" Weston says.
"Okay thanks whole milk" I say smiling
"And thank you Joey for your support" I say going to hug him.
I pull out of the hug "okay if you want to see me you have to get ready and so do I its 6:00am and it starts at 7am!" I say running to take a shower.
*joeys pov*
She ran to take a shower so I decide to attempt to make breakfast "Weston you wanna help" I ask he looks at me and says "I'm going to wake up the boys first but I'll help you after" he then runs in the kitchen and grabs a pan and metal spatula.
"WAKE UP EVERYONE WE ARE GOING TO WATCH ANASTASIA BOX COME ON LETS GO SINGLE FILE LINE TO THE BATHROOM ONE IS OCCUPIED SERVANTS" he says yelling while hitting the spatula on the pan.
"I'm up I'm up" Mark says messing with his hair and getting up.
"Same, y'all are so noisy" Tayler says.
I laugh "it was all Weston" I say.
Ana walks out of the shower looking beautiful.
I pull out snapchat and record her.
"Dayummmmm girl" I say zooming in and out of her face.
"Really Joey" she says laughing and covering her face.
She came in this beautiful outfit.

 • a/n to explain the earring situation, the diamond ones are on where you would regularly pierce your ear and the Chanel ones are on the top of her ear •I post it on my story saying 'Going to watch her box, can't wait to see her mad skillz 😂❣'"O...

I post it on my story saying 'Going to watch her box, can't wait to see her mad skillz 😂❣'
"Okay well I attempted to make breakfast so eat up everyone" I say giving them plates.
"Diet" Ana says.
Wait she's on a diet? I'm so confused?
"What do you mean" I say confused.
"I can only eat egg whites, fruit, and peanuts while the first week of training" she says laughing.
"Oh I'm sorry Mrs. Fit Life" I say jokingly.
She laughs and goes to make egg whites and fruit with a side of peanuts.
"There we go" she says smiling and eating it.
She finishes chewing her food "By the way, thank you so much for trying to feed me, I should've told you I was required to do this diet" she says hugging me.
"WELL ANYWAYS ITS 6:30 SO" Weston says ruining our moment.
*anastasia's pov* • a/n because I'm that evil to hide joeys opinion on Weston •
Wait it's 6:30?!?!
"we need to go like now!" I say running putting water bottles, trail mix, my phone charger, my boxing gloves, hand wrap, and my mouth guard in the bag.
"Let's go hurry" I say running down the stairs while checking where the uber is.
I see everyone run down and the uber comes.
"Let's go let's go" I say walking into the uber. Everyone else walks in.
"Where we headed to today?" The man says.
"I put in the address for boxing and we go"
* the boxing gym *
I walk in and check in with the reception lady telling her about the guests and everything.
"Okay well speak to Alan over there to do you validation test" she says.
"Okay, Joey, Tayler, Weston, and Mark go sit on those seats" I say
"Okay" they all say walking over there.
I walk over to Alan.
"Ahh I see we have a beginner here" Alan says in a cocky tone.
"Actually I'm intermediate." I say.
I could tell he thought I was joking so I gave him a stern face.
"Oh, well you're going to have to do 3 tests then today to see if you're actually intermediate." He says while widening his eyes a little bit.
"Over there you can go change into your boxing clothes." He says pointing at the changing room.
"Okay" I say.
I go walk over to the changing room and change into my boxing clothes.
• a/n if you don't know what it looks like it's like a sports bra and shorts. •
I put on my wrap then my gloves, my mouth guard, then my head protector
• a/n I forgot what it's called oops leave a comment if you know lol •
I walk out and get ready for the beginners match and see my competition. Hug, pat backs.
"3....2...1 Start!" Alan says while dinging the bell.
I only do a few head punches and left hooks and she's already on the ground. Wa sit really that easy?
*joey's pov*
It hasn't even been 3 minutes and the other girl is knocked out for the first round. She gets back up struggling to walk a little bit and attempts to hit Anastasia with a head punch but she ducks and dodges it. I pull out my phone and start recording on snapchat. Anastasia then hits her with more head punches and more left hooks and the other girl is down to the ground looking knocked out. I captioned the snapchat with 'dang Ana is good 😍👌🏼' and post it on my story. I see Weston do the same. I don't mind him at all, at first I hated him but I realized that Ana can have other guy friends and he's really funny so I approve. 7..8..9..10 and Anastasia Miller wins the first round of beginners! "What lame girl" I hear someone whisper "everyone could win beginner but I'm harder to beat so I doubt she'll beat me" the girl whispers.
"2o dollars on that" Weston says.
"Yeah, you win we both give you 20 dollars. If she wins, you give us 40."
"50. Each" she says smirking.
"Deal."
"Oh not just yet, I want a date with you too." She says smiling.
"Ana is m-" I was cut off by her.
"A deal is a deal." She says trying to flex.
"By the way I'm Brie, but you should just call me winner because no one ever beat me on their first try." Brie says.
"I will though" ana says drinking from her water bottle.
"Ha you wish, and this piece of hotness will go on a date with me since I have basically already won." Brie says.
Ana walks backwards near Brie and continues drinking her water.
"I see you met my boyfriend" Ana says smiling.
"Yeah and soon he'll be mine" Brie says while trying to make her flinch but Ana didn't.
"I don't know what drugs you've been taking but Joey would never go on a date with you."
"Alan I want to compete with her now" Brie says angered.
"Trust me, after one date he will be asking to take a break and come right to me." Brie says.
Ana looks super mad.
"You sure about that because we don't necessarily have to be in the boxing gym for me to fight you" Ana says while walking up into brie's face.
*anastasia's pov*
Out of no where Brie kisses me I quickly push her away.
* Small profanity warning *
"What the hell was that?!" Ana says while raising her eyebrow.
"It's what Joey is going to get when I finish knocking you out." Brie says.
I just wanted to punch her right here right now, but I was saving my strength for the rink so I took a drink of my water, walked up to Joey and kissed him he kissed back softly.
"Okay you girls know the rules do not keep punching if one of the opponents is already on the ground.." He continues the rules.
We hug and pat backs. In he corner of my eye I see her winking at Joey. That was the last straw.
"Okay 3...2...1 start!" Alan says.
She goes for a head punch but I dodge. I left hook punch her. And she punches me in the head but it did nothing.
"Joey will be mine soon" she says tapping her head.
After she says that I immediately punch left hook her stomach making her trip but she was still up.
"What's wrong, you wanna keep someone who will break up with you once I win?" She says laughing.
"Your punches do nothing" she says.
I left hook her and she falls to the ground struggling to get up.
She slowly gets up trying to keep her strength but I keep left hooking and punching her in the head.
She finally falls and doesn't get back up.
Before Alan calls the last number she gets up still wanting to fight.
I just punch her in her head and she falls to the ground.
"7...8...9...10" Alan says.
"Anastasia Miller wins!" Alan says.
"Looks like you owe.. Oh my god Brie are you okay?!?" I immediately help her get up and set her down on a chair.
She was coughing blood but It couldn't have been me, I was confused.
"Your 100 dollars are in the front part of my backpack it's pink." She says struggling to talk.
"Don't speak let me get you water" I run and get her my water bottle and she drinks.
"Did I do this what happened?!? I say worried" I say trying to make sure she's okay.
"Alan call an ambulance something happened!" I say yelling to him.
"No it was....wasn't you I've been feeling sick lately so I had this coming.. I forgot to take my medicine before the match because I was so caught up on winning." She says.
"I'm so sorry let me help you to the ambulance." I say putting her on my back.
"The ambulance is here go go go!" Alan is yelling.
I take her to the ambulance and ensure she is okay.
"We will take it from here but thank you." The nurse says.
"We need Urgent care get a......" I hear the sirens and the nurses voice fade away.
"What happened?" All the boys ask at the same time.
"She didn't take her medicine.. I feel so bad." I say tears falling down.
"She was rude don't feel bad" a girl says.
"It doesn't matter, even if she was rude she's still a human being." I say.
"She was bi sexual she's not human" another girl says.
*profanity warning*
"What the hell, yes she is. Love has nothing to do with this and if she liked girls and boys then she likes them. You can't say nothing about it, she acts tough and yes she may be rude but I know inside, she is sweet." I say looking at the girl.
"True" they say.
"Okay well since something happened I will be closing boxing early everyone please go home we will inform you if Brie is okay" Alan says through the microphone.
"Well I guess we just go home now." I say in a worried tone.
"Let's go guys" Joey says as we all walk out scared.
I get my bag and take my water bottle holding it next to me. I'm scared for her. I will always care for another boxer, No Matter What.
-

For the people who thought there would be no cliff hangers, THERE IS!!!! And yeah idk what to say but hope you like this chapter. Comment what you think will happen and thank you so much for he votes guys!!! - xoxo joeyscrepes.