Ak POV

*Bell Rangs *

I had made it to class just in time boy.

Mr.Wilson class boring asf he a old asain man who talks all day and trys to make jokes that arent even funny .

About half way through the class i couldn't take how much i was missing and thinking about my Queen. But Honestly ik she mad at me right now. Shit ion gaf thats my baby regardless so i pulled out my phone and slid her a message real quick. That said " Baby im sorry 😔"

3 minutes later my phone buzzed i looked down and all she said was yeah with the deuces sign .

Man w.e ion got time for that acting up shit. Thats my World and all but i hate when she have Bitch Fits so ima back up for now till she calm down .

A few minutes later the bell rung . I grabbed my bag and headed out. I was glad that boring ass shit was over . Damn i thought that bih wasnt gonna ever end on the real.

Omw to class i seen my nigga Various posted up . I walked over to the nigga and gave him a lil dap. Then stood by him . We got like 4 minutes till we gotta get to class so we was just vampin.

Various: Wassup nigga?

Ak:Nun much vibing ... boolin it

Various :Thats wassup..... Damnnnnn peep them buns on shawty and the wheels fresh asf no lie .

Wheels=shoes
Buns=Ass

Ak:Man you just trying to get me killed . You KNOW net crazy asf man . But them wheels is nice ian looking at no buns thoe man you gookin

Various :Mannn that girl got yo ass on lock bruhh. lol w.e i gotta get kicking before the bell rang

Ak:yeah alright

*give daps both heads to class*

Omw to class i met faces with a anrgy looking Queen. I did not feel like arguing . So i picked her up and started kissing her all over her while holding her butt . I looked at her in the eyes and said i love you ma please dont be mad at me . Your my world man i cant go another millisecond with you being mad at me. And i cant live another second knowing that im the cause of your anger . Youre my world ma .

She dropped a tear which hurted my heart .

Ak:Why you crying ma? I said as i wiped her face

Net:Because i love you so much

I placed another kiss on her lips and put her down then grabbed her hand.

Youre such a cry baby ma

She just looked up and smiled...

Damn i love this girl man.