Anqunette's POV

Man its 7:00 and i still havent got in the shower . School starts at 7:15 and i take FOREVER to get dressed im always the last one. I walked in my closet looking for something to wear. I guess since im late ill just throw on anything. I grabbed one of my red polo tanktops/crop tops. This one with the white polo sign on it . Some white shorts . My matching polo hat and my Jordan Retro 4s . I walked over to my jewelry box and picked out my gold MK watch . With my gold chain and earrings . I laid it out on my bed and was satisfied. I grabbed my towel and other personal and went into the bathroom I cut the water on steaming got just because thats the way I like it . I hopped in the shower washing my hair and cleaning all of my areas after I grabbbed my towel and started to blow dry my hair. I guess ill wear it straight today. I hurried out the bathroom only to see my phone ringing and Flashing. I looked over to see that "FASHOO🌏💕" was over the screen with our picture. I was running late so I just let it ring. I ran back in the bathroom to finish my hygiene duties. After I was done I walked into my room and lotioned up . Then applying my clothes and brushing my hair before putting my hat on. I grabbed my phone and charger off the bed. I went down stairs and grabbed my MCM white bookbag , My wallet and car keys . Then walked out the door . I Made Sure To grabbed my lip gloss and and eyeliner ,Only because thats the only make up I wear daily With a little mascara. After applying my makeup I cranked my car up and headed for this ratchet ass school.