Anqunette's POV

*Bell Rangs

-As soon as i stepped into my class room door the bell had just rung....

For my Second period i have Mrs.Broxton . Thats my girl . Shes just like a second mom to me .

Mrs.Broxton: There go my girl

Net:yes maam yes maam how are you today beautiful?

Mrs.Broxton stand at about 5'0 even pretty long Curly hair. With Gold highlights at the end. Her curves are out of this world. She's just like a coke bottle filled with caramel. Her boobs arent too big nor too small theyre just right. Her skin is so perfect . And golden brown . She is so baby. I can actually say that's the only female i would actually envy because she's so perfect to me .

Mrs.Broxton:im doing great nice shorts by the way ...

She said with a quick glance

Net: Ik Ik i woke up late.

Mrs.Broxton:Mmhm

By the time we finished our little convo the class was finished with thier bellwork . Prepared and ready for Mrs.Broxtons lesson for today .

While completing my bellwork and listening to Mrs.Broxton i seen my phone light up . I looked over and checked the screen just to see it was Ak . He knew that i was mad at him by the way i stormed off this morning.

*Text Convo*

Daddy😍💦: Baby im sorry 😔

Me: Yeah✌

* Text Convo Over*

After i text him back i slid my phone back into my pocket and continued to work . What seemed like a couple minutes later the bell had rung. On my way out i hugged my mom -(Mrs.Broxton) and told her i would talk to her later.

As i walked down the hallway i pulled my phone out and looked at the screen . I still didnt get a text back from Ak but oh well . I slid my phone back in my pocket and continued to walk to my locker. I had 4 minutes left to get to class so i wasnt in a rush cause my class was right across the corner i was straight.