Chapter 1: They Come Across

Masky, Hoodie, and Toby
Your P.O.V

"Hey, i'm (Y/n) and I like to (whatever you do in your free time). I am a (Boy/Girl) I have (Eye color) eyes, (Hair length) (Hair color) hair. My favorite color is (Favorite color) and I am the only child here with my family, they are never home though. They usually go out to work out of town, so it's just me alone.

"(Y/n)!" Your mother called out, "Yeah?" You walked down stairs to see your parents heading out, "We are going down town for a while.. And by that I actually mean for like I don't know. 3 months?" She shrugged, "Oh. Okay well I'll see you when you two come back" you said. "Okay (Y/n), if you need something.. Like an emergency go call your aunt or run to the neighbors house, okay?" She walked up to you and hugged you, "Okay" you hugged her back, "Don't invite friends over and have a party." Your dad warned you and gave you money incase you needed it, "I won't." With that they headed to the car and drove away.

You sighed. "Again alone." You slammed the door, locked it, and headed upstairs to your room. "What to do.. I'm just going to take a nap"

11:36 pm
*Bam!*
You heard something in the kitchen. You grabbed (whatever is in your right) and walked down stairs ready to throw (What ever you got in your right), you could hear whispering, "Ow! Watch it!!" "Shut up! You will wake up the people that live here!" Bam! You heard another person brake a plate. "What the" you ran down stairs into the kitchen and turned on the lights just to see 3 small figures. One had a feminine looking mask with an orangish jacket, another one had a mouth guard, orange goggles, and a striped sleeve hoodie, and the other one had a red frowning face with a yellow hoodie. You stared at them and didn't move so did they. You studied what they were doing, well, The yellow hoodie was boosting the masked one into the counter to get the cheesecake your mother bought and the goggled one was trying to reach for a plate but it fell.

You stared confusingly and they just looked at each other and back to you
"Um.. What are you doing?" You asked putting (what ever you got in your right) down. "Um.. " the masked one started, "We were going to get the cheesecake up there" he pointed up the counter, "and I was trying to get a plate to make some waffles" the goggled one finished.

"What's your names though?" You asked them and bit confused, "I'm Masky" the masked one said, "and that's Hoodie" he pointed to the yellow hoodie one, "and the one over there is Toby. What about you?" He waited for a response, "I'm (Y/n). Here come here" they walked up to you and you picked them up putting them on the kitchen table, you cleaned up the broken plate then took out three plates, you got the cheesecake and got two slices then gave it to Masky and Hoodie, then you took out some waffles and cooked them before giving them to Toby. "There you guys go" you gave the last plate to Toby, "Thank you (Mister/Miss)" they said happily and ate up. "No prob"

After they ate they were headed outside, "Bye (Y/n)" Masky said, Hoodie just waved shyly, and Toby ran up to you to hug your legs. "Bye guys" so then they headed out.

BEN DROWNED
Your P.O.V

It's been a week since your unexpected guest, Masky, Hoodie, and Toby broke in your house. You were really bored and decided to plug in your Play Station to pass time quicker, but when you looked through the games, "I've played all of these.." You glanced at the money your father gave you, and decided to go buy a new game. You grabbed your (Favorite color) hoodie and walked outside.

You decided to (walk/ride) to the mall and into the video game shop, when you got there something grabbed your attention, there was a little kid looking through video games. He had blonde hair, green long shirt, jeans, and had sunglasses. You shrugged it off and went to the Play Station shelf.

About 5 minutes you couldn't decide what game to buy so you just got (Favorite game) and was headed to buy it, but the kid was in front of you trying to put his game on the counter but he was too short, suddenly the guy saw him and took the game from him. "$49 please" the kid looked at his pockets but nothing was there so he took out a piece of candy and threw it on top of the counter, the guy laughed at him, "I'm sorry but that will not be quite enough kid" he gave the candy back to him, "B-but that's all I have!" He cried, more people were forming a line behind you some yelling at him to hurry up. He cried out of the store, you looked at the game he wanted and decided to buy it for him.