14

Please read AN at the end!

Ashton's pov:

Tour was starting tomorrow night and Ashton and the rest of the boys were doing last minute preps. Tour was a stressful time for them because they had to make sure everything was perfect for the fans.    They had to make sure everything was packed up and ready and that the venue for tomorrow was ready. It was just hectic. By the end of the day all the boys were tired. Corrina would be coming on tour with them and Calum was so excited. Calum was laid in the floor texting her. Michael and Luke were laid out across the couch and Ashton was in a chair looking out the window.
"I'm off to bed. Big day in the morning boys!" Luke said standing up.
"Me too." Calum said.
They said their goodnights and that left Michael and Ashton the only ones awake.
"What do you think about the boys finding their soulmates?" Michael asked after a while.
"I'm happy for them. I just wish I could find Marina." Ashton said.
"I'm happy for them too. I wish I was as lucky as you." Michael confessed.
"What do you mean as lucky as me?" Ashton asked.
He wasn't lucky. He knew he wasn't. He didn't have what Luke and Calum had. How was he lucky?
"You know her name. I know nothing about my soulmate." Michael told him.
Ashton hadn't thought of that.
"I guess I am lucky in that sense." He nodded.
"I would kill to have that. Just to know her name would be amazing." Michael sadly smiled.
"You'll find her. Just like I'll find Marina." Ashton smiled.
"Look at you! Not being all sad anymore and stuff." Michael laughed.
"I just have a feeling I'll find her soon." Ashton smiled.
"I hope you do. And I hope I find my soulmate soon." Michael smiled.
"You will. I have that feeling for you too. That you'll find her soon." He said.
"We need to get some sleep. Big day tomorrow like Luke said." Michael said, standing to stretch.
"Yeah. I'm ready to call it a night." Ashton said.
"Night Ashton." Michael said.
"Night Michael." Ashton replied.
Ashton walked into his room and quietly closed the door. He changed and climbed under the covers. He laid awake a little longer thinking about Marina. He wondered what she looked like and where she lived. What if she would come to a show!? Ashton was restless.
"Come on Ash. You need to sleep." He whispered to himself.
After another hour or so, Ashton finally fell asleep.

-So I've finished all the chapters of this story and I can tell you that there are 20 chapters so there is only a few left! But!! Haylee and I are working on a series for this account that we both came up with ideas for. You'll know more at the very end of this story! -Lynds.