13

Marina's pov:

A couple days had passed and Marina and Megann hadn't spoken to each other. Megann dyed her hair a deep blue and her eyes were now black with spots of blue in them. Marina was sitting in her room when she heard a knock on her door.
"Are you done being mad at me?" Megann asked when she opened the door.
"Depends, are you done being mad at me?" Marina asked.
"I'm not mad anymore. I'm just tired of you being so negative." Megann said.
"I was hurt when you said I didn't deserve my soulmate. I'm still hurt because of it." Marina said honestly.
"I'm sorry." Megann said sadly.
"I am too." Marina hugged her.
The two friends walked into their living room and spent the day eating tons of junk food and watching movies.
"Oh! I almost forgot! I went into town yesterday and I bought you something." Megann smiled.
"You bought me something?" Marina said sitting up.
"I got me something too. But I have other things to tell you after I show you." She said.
Megann ran into her room and came back with a beautiful short black dress.
"Megann! Where did you get this?!" Marina smiled.
"Just at a small shop in town." She smiled back.
"I love it! Thank you!" She said hugging her.
"Now, I bought it for you to wear to a concert we are going to." Megann told her.
"Wait, what?" Marina questioned.
"We are going to a concert. We always say we want to hear new music. These guys are people we've never heard of. They are called 5 seconds of summer." Megann was proud of herself.
"When are we going?" Marina asked.
"Tomorrow night."

-quick question...has anyone read Asylum by spookylukeyy ? If you haven't it's probably one of the best Asylum stories I've read in quite a while. Also if you've written an Asylum story please let me know because I'm really into those kind of stories for some reason. Hope you guys are enjoying this story! It probably seems a bit boring but it's gonna get better. I'm planning things at the moment! -Lynds.