11

Marina's pov:

When Marina and Megann got home, Marina went to her room and laid facedown on her bed.
"Marina don't be like that." Megann said from the doorway.
Marina didn't say anything. She just huffed.
"Marina, you'll find him." Megann said.
"How are you always so positive?" Marina asked, sitting up.
"Because I know I'm going to find my soulmate at some point." She told her.
"But what if you don't? Being positive doesn't always work Megann. What if you never find him?" Marina questioned.
"Then I guess I don't find him! I don't know Marina!" Megann yelled.
The two gave each other dirty looks.
"I don't understand why you are so negative! Why can't you just except that you will find him! You would feel so much better if you just told yourself you will find him!" Megann yelled again.
"There is a chance I wouldn't find him! And I want to so bad!" Marina yelled back.
"Do you think that I don't think about that? That I don't think about my soulmate? I know there are chances I won't find him. I try and stay positive but everyday you remind me that I may not find him. I can't keep doing this Marina. I need you to be positive for you and for me." Megann spoke honestly.
"I'm sorry that I can't be positive. I just want to find Ashton." Marina told her.
"You really don't see how lucky you are. You know your soulmates name. I don't know anything. My eyes just change color. You have communication and you know his name. If anyone should be upset it's me. But I have enough to positivity for both of us!" Megann frowned.
Megann was angry. She realized that she had been for a while. She wanted the same things as Marina. She wanted to find her soulmate. She wanted to be happy.
"I-I just want to be loved." Marina said.
"Maybe you should open your eyes because you have someone who loves you right here." Megann said.
"I want to be loved in a soulmate way. Not a friendship way." Marina told her.
"Well if your best friends love isn't good enough right now, you don't deserve a soulmate just yet."