1

Marina's pov:

Marina loved her life. She just moved in with her best friend Megann. She could do whatever she wanted. Being in a home of strict parents there wasn't much she could do. Now she could do anything. She was excited and happy. There was just one thing, she wanted to find her soulmate. Each person in the world had a "thing" with their soulmate. But there was one rule, you couldn't tell your soulmate where you were. You had to find them. Her best friend Megann's "thing" was her eyes changed color. They did it often sometimes and others not so often. Marina's "thing" hadn't been discovered yet. Nothing happened for her. No tattoos or color changing. Nothing. She worried that maybe she didn't have a soulmate. But in this world, everyone had a soulmate.

When Marina woke up that morning, she smiled at Megann. She had just dyed her hair a beautiful bright purple, and her eyes were a deep blue today. The day before, they had been red. It was almost a bit scary.
"Good morning sunshine!" Megann smiled.
That was something the two of them had always said to each other. They found it hilarious.
"Good morning." Marina laughed.
"I made you breakfast today. I'm expecting something tomorrow morning." Megann joked.
Marina only nodded. She checked herself out in the mirror in their living room to see if her "thing" had been found. Nothing.
"It's okay. He will find it or you will." Megann said.
"What if I don't have a soulmate?" Marina said sadly.
"You do. Everyone has a soulmate." Megann reminded her.
"But what if I'm the odd one. What if I just don't have a soulmate?" Marina argued.
"Then there has got to be someone else out there thinking the same thing because everyone has a soulmate Marina. Everyone." Megann told her.
Marina just nodded.
But what if she was right? What if she really didn't have a soulmate? All around her the world was with their soulmate. Hand in hand, eyes locked on no one but each other. She wanted that kind of happiness. She wanted to be able to say "I've found my soulmate." But she couldn't, because she more than likely didn't have one.

-I haven't written on here in forever! I'm not going to be working with Mine Again anymore for now. I'll leave it up and maybe work with it as much as I can if I decide to. I'm using Megann again for this story because mine again was originally for a girl named Megann and I felt really bad because I just can't get Mine Again going anywhere. But I hope you enjoy this story! Thank you to Haylee for helping me come up with ideas for it! I'll try an update once everyday but it may be every other day or just when I can! -Lynds.